£205 – Suite at Lakefront Kelowna Resort, Reg. £303
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Late summer and early fall is a time for grape harvesting and milder climates in Kelowna and suites at the Royal Kelowna overlooking Okanagan Lake are now over 30% off during these periods.
Kelowna "is about as close to California as it gets in Canada" -- Frommer's.
- Check in most Sundays-Thursdays from Aug. 23 - Oct. 13:
- £205 per night ... One Bedroom Suite
- £241 per night ... Two Bedroom Suite
- Weekend stays are also available
- Stays on the following dates are +£32 per night: Aug. 31; Sept. 1, 6-7, 20-21
- Guests receive complimentary shuttle service from the Kelowna airport
What You Need to Know
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates available for £27 more per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a suite
- Additional adults are +£32 per guest, per night; children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- A resort fee of £22 (plus tax per night) applies and includes access to activities and services like the paperless newsstand, PressReader, outdoor activity programming and seasonal gear
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is £27 (plus tax per night)
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Tuscan-inspired residences on the banks of The Okanagan Lake
- Guests get exclusive access to the year-round rooftop infinity pool and hot tub
- Located in Kelowna's Cultural District, a 10-minute walk from Bernard Avenue
- All suites have full kitchens, gas fireplaces and a private patio
- Golfing is one of Kelowna's biggest draws; choose from 19 courses in the area
The Royal Kelowna offers Tuscan-inspired suites in Kelowna's Cultural District, a 10-minute walk from Bernard Avenue's restaurants, bars and shops. The resort backs onto Okanagan Lake and has a year-round outdoor rooftop infinity pool, hot tub and fitness centre.
All suites have full kitchens, in-suite laundry, gas fireplaces and a private patio.
The waterfront boardwalk popular for cycling, Prospera Place arena and Kelowna Art Gallery are opposite the hotel and Okanagan Heritage Museum is a 10-minute walk away.
Kelowna is a year-round destination -- summer means beaches, golfing, lake swimming and restaurant patios, whilst milder spring and fall temperatures make hiking ideal. In winter the dry 'champagne' powder at Big White Ski Resort is an hours' drive away.
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 15 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Cot not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: C$24 plus tax per night. The Hotel Services and Environmental Fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of C$16 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Hotel Services and Environmental Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 30% off
£205 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(23 Member Ratings)