£317 – 3 Nts at Brand-New Resort w/Transfers, Spa & Daily Cocktails
Named one of the 'Top 25 Destinations in the World' to visit this year, TripAdvisor travelers recommend a visit to the ancient Cambodian city of Siem Reap.
Stay through high season at the brand-new Memoire Palace Resort & Spa for £106 a night. The 3-night package for two at £317 saves up to 66% in high season and includes:
- Accommodation in an Art De Vivre Junior Garden Suite
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Daily one cocktail per person
- One-time 60 minutes full body massage for 2
- Return airport transfers
- Daily 30 minutes Yoga / Meditation
Why We Love It
- Newly opened in mid-April this year
- 100% positive reviews on TripAdvisor
- Free transfers by car to and from the city available daily from 6-10pm
- Breakfast includes freshly cooked options from the menu
- Dining at THE STAGE 1960's is a culinary journey with a story of the Cambodian dish and the reason for its popularity explained
- A plastic-free resort, one of their green initiatives is the use of lemongrass straws instead of plastic ones
The newly opened Memoire Palace Resort & Spa has 3 swimming pools - one for kids as well as a freshwater and saltwater pool. The resort also boasts 2 restaurants and a bar, a fitness center and a spa and wellness center complete with jacuzzi, sauna and yoga room.
The 56sqm Art De Vivre Junior Garden Suite features a private balcony overlooking the gardens and a bathroom with a double powder room and a rain shower.
Breakfast is served at Aha Udom which serves local and regional food while the restaurant upstairs - THE STAGE 1960's offers a nostalgic dining experience inspired by Cambodia's history and culture. The bar where you'll enjoy a complimentary cocktail daily carries 15 different types of gin from around the world.
The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the airport with free airport transfers included. The city is a 10-minute tuk tuk or car ride away and the famed Angkor Wat temple is less than 30 minutes away.
The 40,000ha Angkor Archaeological Park and UNESCO World Heritage Site is most known for Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm, featured in Angelina Jolie's Tomb Raider movie. But SilverKris recommends lesser known and no less beautiful temples such as Angkor Thom and Ta Nei.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge. Extra guest policy:
Extra guest policy:
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 66%
£106 / night
When You Can Go
Until Jun 30, 2019
Getting ThereThe resort offers complimentary round-trip airport transfers and is a 20-minute ride away from the Siem Reap Angkor International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.