£137 – Georgia Winery Escape w/Credit, Save £104
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Days spent wandering the vineyard, sampling locally produced wine, hitting the links or indulging in R&R at the spa. All things in store for Travelzoo members who save roughly £104 on nightly rates through August at one of the Top 5 Resorts in Georgia (U.S. News & World Report).
"Will take your breath away" -- Gayot
- Check in to a Deluxe Double Queen Room through August
- £137 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- £171 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Deluxe King Rooms are also discounted (+£20 per night); or upgrade to a Corner Suite with even more space (+£130 per night)
- Travelzoo member perks:
- £36 nightly resort credit
- Reduced nightly resort fee (£14 plus tax, reg. £30 plus tax), which covers daily wine tours, recreational club access, shuttle service, live entertainment on weekends, Wi-Fi and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is £12 plus tax per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The on-site winery has more than 300 awards to its name; it also offers complimentary tours to all guests
- Activities galore include hiking trails, tennis courts, pools, a spa and multiple golf courses
- A foodie's dream with six on-site restaurants, plus cooking classes available at the resort's culinary studio
Sprawling across 3,500 acres of hiking, horseback riding, golf and, of course, vineyards, Chateau Elan fashions itself after a 16th-century French manse, complete with Renaissance-style architecture and amenities even the aristocracy would envy — like the indoor heated pool located in the spa.
This is the perfect place to take advantage of all that this French-inspired spot has to offer. Tour the award-winning on-site winery, indulge in spa treatments, schedule lessons with a golf or tennis pro, or simply relax with a cocktail poolside. There are also six restaurants, ranging from Mediterranean seafood to Irish pub fare and American classics.
Guest rooms, decorated in a neutral palette offset by wood furnishings, feel indulgent yet contemporary thanks to pillow-top mattresses, embroidered linens, light-up vanities and oversize tubs in the bathrooms. Modern amenities like in-room coffee-makers and mini-fridges, plus flat-screen TVs also come standard.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding available in the King Rooms and King Suites only.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Rates are based on up to 2 guests in the Deluxe King Room, 3 guests in the Deluxe King Corner Suite and 4 guests in the Deluxe Double Queen Room.
Extra bedding available in the King Rooms and King Suites only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Car park fee: US$17 plus tax per day. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced Resort Fee of $20 USD plus tax per night***
The Resort Fee includes:
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced Resort Fee of $20 USD plus tax per night***
Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
The following amenities are unavailable due to social distancing guidelines: Valet Parking, Inn Hot Tub, Spa Eucalyptus Steam Room and Dry Sauna.
As always, the health and safety of our guests and associates remains our top priority and we are proud to be going above and beyond all state and health department guidelines to ensure the strictest standards are in place.
For more information please visit: Cleanliness | Chateau Elan
In accordance with health and safety guidelines, guests and team members of Château Élan will be required to wear face masks throughout all public spaces, when not actively eating or drinking. If you do not have a face mask, Château Élan will have complimentary masks available at check-in for use during your stay. Additionally, to make our resort environment as safe and responsible as possible, every individual will be required to have a contactless temperature check taken upon arrival to the hotel. Anyone with a fever, showing signs of illness, or exhibiting virus symptoms will be advised to see a doctor immediately. We appreciate your participation in this initiative and encourage you to learn more about our ongoing Chateau Clean efforts before your visit.
£137 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(282 Member Ratings)