£59 – Oxfordshire coaching inn getaway w/breakfast, 43% off
Why We Love This Deal
Take a mini break at the White Hart Hotel — a 400-year-old inn set in the "little utopia" (The Guardian) of Dorchester-on-Thames — and save 43% on the usual cost. Bed-and-breakfast stays are now £59 per night, and you can visit any time until March, 2022 — so you could snap up an autumn or winter stay for less than £30 per person.
- This deal is valid seven days a week until 31 March, 2022
- Accommodation in a Standard Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay for dates within 12 months of your original booking date, subject to availability. Refer to the cancellation policy on the booking page for full details and restrictions
Why We Love This Hotel
- This old English coaching inn is in the riverside village of Dorchester-on-Thames
- There's a traditional oak-beamed bar and restaurant
- Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is around 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Oxford and Henley-on-Thames are both around 25 minutes' drive away
The White Hart Hotel is a former coaching inn set in Dorchester-on-Thames — a traditional riverside village with a Norman abbey; it was a filming location for "Midsomer Murders".
Set within a row of quaint buildings, the timber-and-brick property is a 25-minute drive from Oxford's historic city centre and the market town of Henley-on-Thames, known for its bridge and rowing heritage.
The Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with over 300 square miles of "handsome countryside [with] forested chalk hills... and deep valleys interrupted by easy, rolling farmland" (Rough Guides), is 10 minutes' drive away.
Blenheim Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the finest Baroque houses in the country, is 30 minutes' drive from the hotel, while Warwick Castle and the British Motor Museum are both around an hour's drive away. Bletchley Park — the top-secret home of British codebreakers during World War II — is a little over an hour's drive away.
Highlights at the property include a wood-beamed bar with a log fire, and a dramatic vaulted ceiling in the restaurant. Wi-Fi is free.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- 100% smoke-free
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
£15 per night for children 15 or under.
Extra bed not available for older children and adults.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Limited parking on site due to extensive building works. No restrictions to on street parking.
Limited parking on site due to extensive building works. No restrictions to on street parking.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(441 Member Ratings)