Member Exclusive – Maldives: 3-Nt Half Board Stay at New Resort, Up to 55% Off
"Raa Atoll is still virtually pristine, making this corner of Maldives popular with divers." (Lonely Planet)
Stay at the recently opened Reethi Faru Resort in Raa Atoll for 3 nights at just $390 for two.
- Accommodation in a Garden Villa
- Half board: daily breakfast and dinner
- Treat yourself to a 5-night Water Villa stay -- this half board package at £1,415 also includes daily cocktails & a one-way airport transfer for two.
"The little green covered island of Filaidhoo is the phenomenal setting of Reethi Faru Resort" -- Condé Nast Johansens
Why We Love It
- Loved by Condé Nast Johansens for the efforts of its marine biologists who are growing new fragments of coral
- Over water Dhiyavaru Bar & Restaurant is open 24/7 and offers panoramic views of the Indian Ocean
- Resort's house reef is just 30 to 80 meters from shore
- Expect soft pink corals, turtles, reef sharks and mantas when diving in Maldives' Raa Atoll says PADI
Opened late 2017, Reethi Faru Resort is situated in Raa Atoll, north-west of Male’ on the island of Filaidhoo. Accessed via domestic flight with speed boat transfers or seaplane, the journey to the island itself is "a once-in-a-lifetime adventure" says Condé Nast Johansens.
Facilities at the150-room resort include 5 restaurants, 4 bars, a 5-star dive center, water sports center, a spa and a sport complex with tennis, badminton and squash courts, a gym and a fresh water swimming pool.
The style of the resort is "essentially easy-breezy chic with traditional Maldivian elements" (Condé Nast Johansens) and designed to complement the natural beauty of the island.
Their 40sqm Garden Villas are located amid tropical vegetation on the east side of the island. Spacious 79sqm Water Villas sit on stilts over the lagoon and each offer direct access into the ocean through a private sun deck.
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Separate shower
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18
Minimum age required to check-in: 18
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra occupant fee for guests are as follows (tax included, per person per night) and will be charged at the hotel.
Please use 'Special request' field if you are traveling with extra guests..
Pets: No pets allowed.
The following fees will be charged at the resort at time of check-in or check-out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 55%
When You Can Go
Until Oct 31; +£37 a night Nov 1 - Dec 23
Getting ThereFrom Malé International Airport, the resort can be reached by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 20-minute domestic flight to Dharavandhoo followed by a 30-minute speed boat ride.
Seaplane transfers cost $458 for two, per way; and the domestic flight with speed boat transfer is $336 for two, per way.
A complimentary one-way airport transfer from Male is already included with the 5-night stay Water Villa package.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.