£163 – San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf 4-Star Stay, 50% Off
Stay two blocks from San Francisco's popular Fisherman's Wharf area and save up to 50% with this exclusive offer. Not only is it available both midweek and weekends, but it also includes more than $80 in extras.
- What's included:
- Travel Oct. 25 - Jan. 31
- £163 per night in a Deluxe Queen room
- £180 per night in a Deluxe King room
- Free daily valet parking (reg. £44) OR two tickets to Madame Tussauds San Francisco, the San Francisco Dungeon or SF Bay Cruise Adventure (choose one attraction per stay, reg. £38)
- Waived nightly facility fee (reg. £22), which covers organic coffee and tea service in the lobby each morning, Wi-Fi, bicycle rentals, welcome beverages, fruit-infused water in the lobby throughout the day and use of the property’s iPads
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are £15 per person, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are pre-paid, non-refundable; refundable rates are available for +£40
- Pets are allowed upon request with a fee of £57 plus tax, per stay (one pet per room)
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
"The main reason to love the Hotel Zoe is that it delivers a high standard for a moderate price" -- Frommer’s
Why We Love It
- Newly renovated boutique hotel near Fisherman’s Wharf
- Some accommodations have fireplaces and bay views
- Features new lobby bar, 24-hour fitness center and upscale Italian restaurant
- Resort fee covers bike rentals, Wi-Fi, welcome drinks and more
Following multimillion-dollar renovations in 2017, this property two blocks from Fisherman’s Wharf reopened as the boutique Hotel Zoe. The hotel is around the corner from the Powell/Mason Cable Car Turnaround and within a 10-minute walk of Pier 39 as well as the Alcatraz Departure port. Popular attractions like the Painted Ladies, Golden Gate Bridge and Chinatown are reachable by car in less than 20 minutes.
Rooms are washed in neutral shades of gray, tan and white, and all feature flat-screen TVs, honor bars, handheld garment steamers, minifridges, desks or seating areas and umbrellas. Guests have the choice of one king, one queen or two queen beds, while upgraded suites also include living rooms with pull-out sofas, Sony sound systems and additional televisions. Some suites also feature fireplaces and views of the bay. Pet-friendly accommodations are available for a one-time $75 fee.
The daily $25 resort fee covers organic coffee and tea service in the lobby each morning, Wi-Fi, bicycle rentals, welcome beverages, fruit-infused water in the lobby throughout the day, and use of the property’s iPads. Guests also receive 10% off Glam App services as well as tours and attractions. The property features a 24-hour fitness center, lobby bar and upscale Italian restaurant, Pescatore, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- "The main reason to love the Hotel Zoe is that it delivers a high standard for a moderate price" -- Frommer’s
- "Multimillion-dollar renovations in 2017 transformed the dowdy former Best Western Tuscan into a smart-looking boutique hotel" -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Internet access (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age to check in is 18.
Minimum age to check in is 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request: $75.00 USD plus tax, per stay. One pet per room.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
One pet per room.
An Urban Fee of $29.11 USD inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out and includes:
***Please note this fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deals and will be deducted from your bill at the hotel ***
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee applies; $58 + taxes for standard size cars, $68 + taxes for oversized cars. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This parking fee is subject to change at the discretion of the hotel.
£163 / night
When You Can Go
Daily Oct. 25 - Jan. 31
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 35-minute drive from San Francisco International Airport and visitors can expect to pay approximately $60 in taxi fare to reach their destination. Valet parking is available for $58 per day with in/out privileges and oversized vehicles are $68 per day.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(104 Member Ratings)