Ste. Anne's Spa
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Set on 400 acres, Ste. Anne's is a rural spa hotel and occupies a 19th-century stone farmhouse and annex
- Vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free menu options available
- Wellness activities on offer include yoga, meditation, guided walk, garden tour, painting, and farm tour
- The year-round Fieldstone Grotto facility on site includes a hot tub, heated lap pool, and a cooling plunge pool, all surrounded by decorative stone walls
Voted among the Top 25 Spas in Canada at the Canadian Spa and Wellness Awards, Ste. Anne’s is an ideal spa destination for visitors looking to relax and get away from the day to day. Ste. Anne's allows you to unplug from the outside world and indulge in soothing spa services and wellness offerings that will have you feeling refreshed and re-energized by the time you leave. A laid-back atmosphere and simple, delicious cuisine are just some of the draws to this spa retreat. Ste. Anne’s focuses on overall wellness in a friendly, country setting.
The Main Inn has fourteen rooms with easy access to dining and spa facilities. Seven unique spa cottages located within walking distance of the Main Inn offer added privacy. Each guest room is unique in design with furnishings like four-poster canopy beds, antiques and fireplaces. It is a vintage property and bathrooms range in size, some have claw-foot tubs and heated floors as well. With a focus on relaxation, guest rooms don’t have phones or TVs.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers complimentary Self-Parking.
This is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
The outdoor pool will be closed from October to May.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.