£121 – Muskoka: Deerhurst Resort Stay, Reg. £186
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Plan early and save 40% on a winter escape to Deerhurst Resort in Muskoka, where you can "expect breathtaking scenery and cold-weather fun" (BOLD Magazine).
"Whatever the season, you can expect to be entertained" -- BOLD Magazine
- £121 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays from Jan. 5 - March 25
- £148 per night ... Jan. 17-18, 24-25; March 6-7 (two-night minimum stay required)
- Accommodations for two in a Pavilion Resort View; upgraded Summit Lodge Suites are an extra £45 per night
- Guaranteed late checkout at 1 p.m. (£18 value; not valid for Saturday departures)
- $25 daily on-site dinner credit for Compass Grill & Bar or Maple Pub
Travelzoo Tip: Check out the range of winter activities at Deerhurst Resort.
What You Need to Know
- Jan. 17-18, 24-25; March 6-7 require a two-night minimum stay
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are £45 per night
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of £50 per night; the fee covers parking, Wi-Fi and a long list of activities; payable on checkout
- Select Pavilion rooms are pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located on Muskoka's Peninsula Lake, which becomes a skating rink in the winter
- Features an 8,000-square-foot spa with a pool, sauna and whirlpool
- A family-friendly resort, with a Treehouse Playspace, a rock-climbing wall and arcade
- The resort harvests its own honey, herbs and maple syrup
- Winter activities include fat biking, cross country skiing and snowshoeing the lit Starlight Snowshoe trail at night
The "venerable" Deerhurst Resort first opened its doors in 1896. Today, it sprawls over 760 acres, hugs an entire corner of Peninsula Lake and has hosted the likes of Barack Obama and Angela Merkel during the G8 summit in 2010.
The resort has three eateries open during the winter, with the addition of The Antler Steakhouse from May-October, two seasonal golf courses and an 8,000-square-foot spa. The locally focused restaurants -- which use honey, herbs and maple syrup harvested on site -- often have live music or outdoor campfires on weekends.
During the winter, guests can go cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, fat biking or snowmobiling, but don't leave without skating the 1.3 kilometer trail through Arrowhead Provincial Park (some activities cost extra).
There's even an art gallery with an ever-changing exhibit of works celebrating Muskoka and Algonquin Park'.
After a day outdoors, rest your muscles with a treatment at the full-service Amba Spa. Relax in the sauna, sink into the whirlpool or indulge in a couples massage.
The resort has several options for accommodations, including condo units and hotel-style rooms. All Pavilion rooms have their own private balcony or terrace.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Standard Time is 11am. Note: 1pm guaranteed late checkout is included, for Sunday-Friday departures, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal Non-Refundable" rate.
Not valid on Saturday departures.
Note: 1pm guaranteed late checkout is included, for Sunday-Friday departures, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal Non-Refundable" rate.
Children and additional guests:
Up to 2 children 18 or under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds allowed in Pavilion Rooms only.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 or under.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds allowed in Pavilion Rooms only.
Pets allowed on request and will be charged at $50.00 CAD plus tax per pet per stay.
Pets are only allowed in Pavilion Rooms.
Dogs and cats allowed only.
Maximum of 2 pets per room.
A pet waiver must be signed upon arrival.
Please contact the resort ahead of time if you are bringing a pet.
Full pet policy details can be located here: https://deerhurstresort.com//uploads/2016/11/deerhurst_petpolicy.pdf
A resort/facility fee of C$36.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Over 40% Off
£121 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.