£80 – Waterview Rooms at Maine Resort w/Breakfast
Visitors love Linekin Bay Resort for being a great family destination in Maine, and now, Travelzoo members can save 30% on spring and early fall stays with this exclusive deal.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Waterview Cabin
- £80 per night ... most dates between May 25 - June 21 and Sept. 3 - Oct. 11
- Other room types are also available for +£24-£40 per night
- Daily buffet breakfast is included for guests
- Travelzoo members receive a 10% discount during all-inclusive season from June 24 - Aug. 23 that includes: accommodations, all meals, sailing instruction, water and boat access, kids camp and full use of amenities
- Travelzoo Tip: Round out your Memorial Day weekend itinerary with a rental car from Avis. Only Travelzoo members get a free weekend day on sedan rentals, including over the holiday.
- Price is based on 2 people per reservation; Waterview Cabins can fit up to three; Main Lodge and Linwood Lodge depends on beds in room but can fit up to four; Two Bedroom Family Cabin can fit up to six
- Additional adults are £40 per person, per night
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; but pay more for flexible rates
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Not pet-friendly for room types available in this offer
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Most rooms have water views of nearby Linekin Bay
- Family-friendly property offering water and land activities for all ages
- Summer stays are all-inclusive and include all meals
Linekin Bay Resort is located in the beautiful coastal town of Boothbay Harbor in Maine. Originally opened up as a waterfront camp for girls in 1919, this property has evolved into a place for families to start new traditions.
Lodging varies by room type, but most have waterfront or water views. The Linwood Lodge features private decks with incredible views. Some rooms are pet-friendly, which makes bringing the whole family even easier (additional fees may apply). Summer stays between June 24 - Aug. 24 include all meals with room rates. The Deck Bar & Grill is the on-site waterfront dining option that serves traditional Maine entrees with a twist.
Boothbay Harbor is the perfect destination to relax and get away from the big city lifestyle. Guests can explore nearby nature trails or go hiking. The Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens (open daily through October) is a 15-minute drive and one of the top things to do in the area.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 10am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: free of charge. Infant's cot/crib not available.
Children 3 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests age 4 and over varies and is based on season and age:
From August 25 to June 23: ages 4 through 12 are $25 (subject to tax, per night) and ages 13 and up are $50 (subject to tax, per night) and includes breakfast daily.
From June 24 to August 24: ages 4 through 12 are $95 (subject to tax, per night) and ages 13 and up are $160 (subject to tax, per night) and includes 3 meals daily.
Charges will be added to the total price at check-out, at the adult rate. The hotel will apply charges for children upon check-in.
Infant's cot/crib not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£80 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates between May 25 - June 21 and Sept. 3 - Oct. 11
Getting ThereThe hotel is a three-hour drive from Boston and a 6.5-hour drive from NYC. Portland International Jetport is about a two-hour drive from the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.