Whitney Peak Hotel
Why We Love It
- Chic nongaming, nonsmoking hotel in the heart of downtown
- Home to the world’s tallest outdoor climbing wall (16 stories)
- Pet-friendly hotel welcomes furry guests with treats and toys
- Club Level upgrades include access to private lounge for breakfast and cocktails
"Whitney Peak Hotel is a statement to Reno’s burgeoning eclectic-but-chic scene" -- Forbes Travel Guide
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In the heart of downtown Reno, Whitney Peak is the city’s first nongaming, nonsmoking hotel. The boutique property is located next to the Reno Arch and surrounded by casinos and nightlife. It's also within a five-minute walk of the Reno Events Center.
Public spaces and guest rooms are outfitted in clean, minimalist design with a retro vibe and playful pops of color in the form of turquoise velvet couches, orange bouquets and neon artwork. Accommodations are furnished with one king or two queen beds, flat-screen TVs, seating areas and desks. Suites feature king bedrooms, separate living rooms, kitchenettes, wet bars and panoramic views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Upgrading to the Club Lounge adds perks like complimentary breakfast and evening cocktails served in a private lounge. All lodgings include Keurig coffeemakers, minifridges and free Wi-Fi. For a nonrefundable nightly fee, furry family members can come along and are welcomed with treats and toys upon check-in.
All guests have complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness center and can reserve discounted yoga classes or scale the world’s tallest outdoor climbing wall. Cargo Concert Hall, located on the first floor, hosts local and international artists and up to 1000 audience members. Roundabout Grill offers a contemporary take on American comfort food served in a chic setting for breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch.
- "The Whitney Peak Hotel is finding a lot of success in being different" -- NBC News 4
- "This non-gaming, non-smoking hotel is an oasis in the florescent playground of downtown" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. The minimum age to check-in is 18.
The minimum age to check-in is 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children welcome. Infant's cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$75 plus tax per pet per stay.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Parking Fee applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel:
Valet Parking is $15 + tax per day with in and out privileges.
Self Parking is $5 + tax, in and out privileges are not included and are an additional $5 (subject to tax) for each entry and exit.
This charge is subject to change at the discretion of the hotel.
Self-parking fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(17 Member Ratings)