£108-£125 – Singapore: 5-Star Getaway nr Attractions w/Breakfast
Travelzoo members exclusively save up to 36% on stays near Singapore's CBD where "rooftop bars jostle with old-school temples, all set against the financial heart that funds Singapore." (Lonely Planet)
- £108 per night ... Fridays-Sundays
- £125 per night ... Mondays-Thursdays
- Accommodation in an Executive Room with breakfast for two
- Free late checkout to 2pm
- Upgrade to the Family Suite; stays are £174 a night all week with breakfast, Club Lounge access and late checkout until 3pm
Why We Love It
- Regular room only rates for the lowest category start from US$161 on weekends and US$216 on weekdays; this exclusive deal is essentially a free upgrade with additional breakfast for two
- Great for Friday to Sunday staycations; especially with two long weekends in the travel window
- The hotel is located in Tanjong Pagar, "home to good food everywhere you turn" and an "area with the most Michelin-Recommended Restaurants" (MICHELIN Guide Singapore)
- The Culture Trip says "you’re guaranteed to save money on late night taxis because everything is walking distance" -- head to up-and-coming Everton Park for coffee or Club Street for drinks, both a 15-min walk away
Situated in the heart of Singapore's business district, the 5-star Amara Singapore has "an excellent set of amenities" including an outdoor pool that "provide both privacy and scenery despite the surrounding high-rises," seven eateries, a small gym and " (Oyster)
The 384-room hotel is a 10-min walk from the lively street markets of Chinatown and a 10-min bus ride to Clarke Quay and Boat Quay, both vibrant nightlife hot spots. Maxwell Food Centre, "one of the most iconic hawker centres in the city" (MICHELIN Guide Singapore) is also just 10-mins away by foot.
Our deal experts recommend ordering a plate of chicken rice, one of Singapore’s national dishes, from the famous Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice stall -- highly praised by both Anthony Bourdain and Gordon Ramsay and a "dish worth a 15-hour flight" according to BBC Travel.
The bus stop right outside the hotel connects with VivoCity, Singapore's largest shopping mall, as well as attractions such as Universal Studios or the S.E.A. Aquarium on Sentosa Island in approximately 20-mins. Orchard Road, Singapore's top shopping destination, is just five MRT stops away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 11 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 36%
£108 / night
When You Can Go
Mar 1 - Dec 30, 2018
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 30-minute drive from the Singapore Changi Airport and costs up to US$27 by taxi, inclusive of airport surcharge.
Taking the train is the cheapest option at US$2 per person. The hotel is conveniently located a 5-min walk from the Tanjong Pagar MRT Station, which connects from the airport on the same MRT line -- green East West Line. The journey takes approximately 1 hour. Trains depart frequently from 5.31am (first train) to 11.18pm (last train).
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.