£77 & up – Victoria Harbourfront Hotel w/Breakfast & Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The harbourfront Huntingdon Manor is inspired by early 20th-century hotels, bringing together historical charm with modern amenities, surrounded by rose and topiary gardens, ponds and cobblestone pathways.
Our deal gets you over 30% off overnight getaways for two, with breakfast and parking included, through mid-December.
"Victoria is a can’t-miss destination when exploring Vancouver Island" — Travel + Leisure
- Accommodations in a Buckingham (one king), Norfolk (two doubles) or Newcastle room (two queens):
- £77 per night ... Nov. 1-30
- £81 per night ... through Oct. 31; Dec. 1-15
- Daily breakfast for two people and overnight parking for one vehicle
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 3 p.m., 24 hours prior to arrival
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of British Columbia requires proof of vaccination for certain services starting Sept. 13, 2021
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- £19 plus tax per night for older children and adults; please contact the hotel to add third and fourth guests to your reservation
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The location is ideal —it's slightly tucked away from the busy harbour, yet only a five-minute walk from Victoria's main hub; the Victoria Clipper, which journeys between Seattle and Vancouver, docks opposite the hotel
- The main hotel building is modern with recently renovated rooms, complimented by a heritage mansion (The Pendray Inn and Teahouse) in the courtyard which serves afternoon tea
- Victoria, B.C.'s capital, is home to 125-year-old heritage buildings, art galleries, museums, boutique shops, public parks and a vibrant dining scene, making this an ideal destination for a short getaway
The Huntingdon Manor, inspired by early 20th-century hotels, brings together historical charm with modern amenities. It is surrounded by rose and topiary gardens, ponds and cobblestone pathways.
Breakfast is served in Hunter's Restaurant; think waffles, poached or scrambled eggs and yogurt parfait.
The location is great —it's slightly tucked away from the busy harbour, yet only a five-minute walk from Victoria's main hub. The Victoria Clipper, which journeys between Seattle and Vancouver, docks opposite the hotel.
Victoria, B.C.'s capital, is home to 125-year-old heritage buildings, art galleries, museums, boutique shops, public parks and a vibrant dining scene, making this an ideal destination for a short getaway.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 15 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please contact the hotel to add third and fourth guests to your reservation. The Travelzoo Deal rate can be booked for two guests.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Please contact the hotel to add third and fourth guests to your reservation. The Travelzoo Deal rate can be booked for two guests.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per night. Additional Information:
• Pets are not authorized to be left in the room by themselves.
• If hotel management receives two complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet.
• Pets allowed on the property are dogs and cats
• Pets cannot be larger than 50 kg.
• Maximum number of pet per room is two.
• Pets are not allowed in food and beverages areas.
Car park fee: C$12 plus tax per day. A $2.00 CAD eco-fee (listed as Facility Fee) plus tax per night is additional and will be added to the total bill on checkout.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
A $2.00 CAD eco-fee (listed as Facility Fee) plus tax per night is additional and will be added to the total bill on checkout.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Guests must adhere by all health & safety protocols in place. For more information please visit: https://www.huntingdonmanor.com/health-and-safety-policies.html
Over 30% off
£77 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(139 Member Ratings)