£84 & up – Victoria: harbourfront hotel w/breakfast & parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The harbourfront Huntingdon Manor is inspired by early 20th-century hotels, bringing together historical charm with modern amenities, surrounded by rose and topiary gardens, ponds and cobblestone pathways.
Our deal saves up to 35% on overnight getaways for two, with breakfast and parking included, into next spring.
"Victoria is a can’t-miss destination when exploring Vancouver Island" — Travel + Leisure
- £84 per night ... Nov. 1 - Dec. 15; Jan. 1 - March 31
- £91 per night ... most dates from Oct. 2-31
- £136 per night ... most dates from Sept. 17-29
- All stays include:
- Accommodations in a Norfolk (two doubles) or Newcastle (two queens) room; complimentary upgrade to a Buckingham room (one king) on request and based on availability
- Daily breakfast for two people and parking for one vehicle (£8 plus tax value)
- A welcome cookie at check-in
- A two-night minimum stay is required in September and on Friday-Saturday arrivals October-March
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 3 p.m., 24 hours prior to arrival
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- £20 plus tax per night for older children and adults; please contact the hotel to add third and fourth guests to your reservation
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The location is ideal —it's slightly tucked away from the busy harbour, yet only a five-minute walk from Victoria's main hub; the Victoria Clipper, which journeys between Seattle and Vancouver, docks opposite the hotel
- The main hotel building is modern with recently renovated rooms, complimented by a heritage mansion (The Pendray Inn and Teahouse) in the courtyard which serves afternoon tea
- Victoria, B.C.'s capital, is home to 125-year-old heritage buildings, art galleries, museums, boutique shops, public parks and a vibrant dining scene, making this an ideal destination for a short getaway
The Huntingdon Manor, inspired by early 20th-century hotels, brings together historical charm with modern amenities. It is surrounded by rose and topiary gardens, ponds and cobblestone pathways.
Breakfast is served in Hunter's Restaurant; think waffles, poached or scrambled eggs and yogurt parfait.
The location is great —it's slightly tucked away from the busy harbour, yet only a five-minute walk from Victoria's main hub. The Victoria Clipper, which journeys between Seattle and Vancouver, docks opposite the hotel.
Victoria, B.C.'s capital, is home to 125-year-old heritage buildings, art galleries, museums, boutique shops, public parks and a vibrant dining scene, making this an ideal destination for a short getaway.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 15 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please contact the hotel to add third and fourth guests to your reservation. The Travelzoo Deal rate can be booked for two guests.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Please contact the hotel to add third and fourth guests to your reservation. The Travelzoo Deal rate can be booked for two guests.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per night.
Car park fee: C$12 plus tax per day. A $2.00 CAD plus tax eco-fee (listed as a service charge) per night is additional and will be added to the total bill on checkout.
KItchens are available for $16.00 CAD plus tax per day in Buckingham rooms. Please contact the hotel directly to make this request.
Note: The car park fee will be waived for one vehicle when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
A $2.00 CAD plus tax eco-fee (listed as a service charge) per night is additional and will be added to the total bill on checkout.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit: https://www.huntingdonmanor.com/health-and-safety-policies.html for more details.
Visit: https://www.huntingdonmanor.com/health-and-safety-policies.html for more details.
Up to 35% off
£84 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(140 Member Ratings)