Member Exclusive – Victoria Harbourfront Fall Stays, Save 35%
Explore Victoria's rich history with a stay at a hotel on the grounds of a stately manor overlooking the city's harbour. Stays from fall to winter are up to 35% cheaper compared to peak summer dates.
- What's included:
- Travel from Oct. 16 - Dec. 23
- £88 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £88-£94 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Stays from Sept. 2 - Oct. 15 start from £117 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +£14 per guest per night; children 15 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 24 hours before arrival; the first night will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is £8 per vehicle, per night
- Pet-friendly; £17 (plus tax) per pet, per night
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- The hotel overlooks Victoria's bustling harbour
- There's an on-site restaurant & teahouse -- we've negotiated an afternoon tea deal here
- A 5-minute walk from the British Columbia Parliament Buildings
Huntingdon Manor, inspired by early 20th-century hotels, was the family home of mineworker William Joseph Pendray and is surrounded by rose and topiary gardens, ponds and cobblestone pathways.
Breakfast is served in Hunter's Restaurant; think waffles, poached or scrambled eggs and yogurt parfait.
The location is great -- it's slightly tucked away from the busy harbour, yet only a 5-minute walk from Victoria's main hub. The Victoria Clipper, which journeys between Seattle and Vancouver, docks opposite the hotel.
Victoria, B.C.'s capital, is home to 125-year-old heritage buildings, art galleries, museums, boutique shops, public parks and gardens and a vibrant dining scene, making this an ideal destination for a short getaway.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 15 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Additional charge of CA$20 plus tax per person per night after two guests.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Additional charge of CA$20 plus tax per person per night after two guests.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$25 plus tax per pet per night (maximum of CA$75 per week). Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
• Pets are not authorized to be left in the room by themselves.
• If hotel management receives two complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet.
• Pets allowed on the property are dogs and cats • Pets cannot be larger than 50 kg.
• Maximum number of pet per room is two.
• Pets are not allowed in food and beverages areas.
Fees: A Self Parking Fee of CA$12 plus tax applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel (includes in and out privileges). This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 35% off
When You Can Go
Travel options through December
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 35-minute drive from Swartz Bay ferry terminal and a 2-minute walk from the Victoria Clipper.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(61 Member Ratings)