£190 – NYC: Suite Stay on Upper West Side, 60% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Save 60% on spring and summer rates at this historic Upper West Side hotel, where rooms are extra-large suites with fully equipped kitchens and can sleep up to four people at no extra charge. Lonely Planet calls this gem, "A winning mix of attentive service, comfortable rooms and convenient location."
"A winning mix of attentive service, comfortable rooms and convenient location" -- Lonely Planet
- Stay in a Standard King Suite with Kitchen and Queen Pull Out Sofa
- £190 per night ... July-August
- £216 per night ... March-April, June
- £260 per night ... select dates in May
- Upgrade to a Standard Two Double Suite, which sleeps up to five, for an additional £23
- All guests get 10% discount at Beacon Bar
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two adults and two children sharing a room; upgraded rooms allow four guests for an additional charge
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- No on-site parking
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A historic hotel adjacent to the renowned Beacon Theatre
- Spacious suites provide plenty of room for families
- Quiet neighborhood feel, just a short subway ride from midtown
- Known for its excellent value, plus there are no hidden resort fees
One of the few remaining residential hotels in New York City, Hotel Beacon is noted for its friendly staff and spacious rooms and suites. The quiet, cozy lobby offers space for lounging plus a business center, laundry service and luggage storage. Rooms are traditional in style and stocked with all of the comforts of home, including a flat-screen TV, marble bathroom, giant closets and kitchenette complete with refrigerator, stove, pots and pans and microwave. Upper-floor rooms also offer views of Central Park, the Manhattan skyline and the Hudson River.
The adjacent Beacon Theatre is one of the area’s most famed attractions, having hosted notable names such as the Rolling Stones, Coldplay and the Allman Brothers. Yet the hotel’s Upper West Side location offers a quiet, neighborhood feel that serves as a respite after a busy day of sightseeing in the city’s more bustling areas. It’s three blocks from Central Park, 10 blocks from the Lincoln Center and less than a 15-minute walk from the American Museum of Natural History. It’s also three blocks away from the nearest subway station, offering a five-minute ride into midtown Manhattan.
Guests can take advantage of local restaurant options or opt to cook a meal right in their own kitchenette after shopping at one of the nearby family-owned grocery stores -- including neighborhood favorite Zabar’s. The on-site Beacon Bar is also a choice for light bites and drinks, and it's known for its late-night happy hour.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds available in Suites only.
Extra bed available upon request: US$20 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds available in Suites only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Parking is available at nearby public garages.
Kitchenette available in all rooms/suites.
£190 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(119 Member Ratings)