£87 – Savannah's Historic District: Quaint Inn w/Breakfast
Starting at £87 a night, stay in a centrally located B&B on a picturesque Savannah square -- only a block from Forsyth Park and the Mercer Williams House.
- What's included:
- Stay June 11 - Sept. 12 in a Traditional Room
- $99-$125 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $159-$191 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea and evening milk and homemade chocolate-chip cookies
- Upgrades to Premium rooms available, including private carriage houses, starting at $111 per night
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- A 24-hour street parking pass can be purchased from the hotel for $15
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Central location in Savannah's beautiful historic district
- Located at Chatham Square within walking distance to attractions like Mercer House, Monterey Square, Forsyth Park, Mrs. Wilkes’ Restaurant and the Telfair Museum of Art
- A home-cooked breakfast, which may include lemon ricotta pancakes, shrimp and grits and brisket omelettes, can be taken in the parlor or out on the patio
- Guest rooms have exposed brick walls, four-poster beds, antique furniture, shelves stocked with books and flat-screen TVs
The stone-fronted Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn was built in 1853 in the southern residential end of the historical quarter of Savannah and is listed in the local register of historic inns.
Each cozy, romantic room evokes a "home away from home" ambiance and has individual character. All are decorated in a traditional style with four-poster beds, decorative fireplaces, unique antique furniture, hardwood floors covered with Oriental area rugs and shelves stocked with books. The elegant inn is renovated and bathrooms are modern, but certain period features, like steep, narrow staircases, wood-beamed ceilings and exposed-brick walls remain.
The courtyard garden displays a cluster of potted tropical flowers surrounding a koi pond. There are four self-contained cottages and some rooms also have kitchens and patios. A daily home-cooked Southern breakfast is complimentary, which may include lemon ricotta pancakes, buttermilk biscuits and gravy, brisket omelettes, slow-cooked shrimp and grits and eggs to order. Breakfast can be taken in the parlor or out on the patio, where you may spot one of the several courtyard cats. Afternoon tea service is accompanied by fresh-baked goods and milk and homemade chocolate-chip cookies are served every night of the week.
Savannah's cobble-stoned historic district offers sightings of horse-drawn carriages, ornate architecture, dramatic Antebellum mansions (some haunted!) and live oak trees draping with Spanish moss. In addition to charming landscaped parks and plazas, Savannah has a bountiful foodie scene for visitors looking to enjoy a good meal.
- No elevator / lift
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 6 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children allowed in cottages or suites only.
Extra bed available upon request: US$50 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Pack and Plays available for children up to age 2. Pack and Plays and extra beds available in cottages or suites only.
Children allowed in cottages or suites only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Parking is on street at a meter. Parking passes are available for sale from front desk. You may purchase a 24-hour pass for $15 or 48-hour pass for $24 for parking. The pass is valid at any city meter marked for one hour or more as well as any city garage. Parking is enforced Monday thru Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
35% off regular rates
£87 / night
When You Can Go
June 11 - Sept. 12
Getting ThereFly into Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV), which is about 15 miles away from the property. Taxis to/from SAV are approximately $30 each way. If you’re renting a car, parking is available at no charge.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(47 Member Ratings)