£99 & up – Chicago's No. 1 Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 55%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Not only is the Viceroy Chicago the No. 1 Hotel in Chicago (Travel + Leisure); it's also one of the Best Hotels in the U.S. (Conde Nast Traveler) thanks to luxurious, spacious rooms, top-tier dining and an awesome rooftop cocktail bar. Members save up to 55% on a late fall trip, a winter staycation or an early spring getaway.
"An upscale experience where you can feel the pulse of the city" -- New York Times
- £99 per night ... most dates Dec. 8 - Feb. 29
- £135 per night ... most dates March 1 - April 13
- £144 per night ... most dates Oct. 31 - Dec. 5
- Stay in a Viceroy Deluxe King room — a free upgrade over the regular (smaller) Viceroy King
- Waived nightly guest amenities fee (reg. £15 per night; includes Wi-Fi, coffee service, bottled water, turndown service and more)
- Although all dates represent a discount, we've found the greatest savings on late-February stays
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Valet parking is £56 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Ultra-modern hotel in Gold Coast just steps away from the Mag Mile
- Sophisticated guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and rainfall showers
- The views from the rooftop bar Devereaux are stellar
- "Absolutely lovely ... an ideal spot for an occasion-worthy stay" (Time Out Chicago)
No less than the #1 hotel in Chicago (Conde Nast Traveler), the city's Viceroy property seamlessly marries style and history, dropping an an 18-story glass tower into a historic 1920s-era art deco building that was once the Cedar Hotel (whose sign still glows in the hotel's restaurant).
Deluxe Rooms are luxe and colorful with a midcentury-modern feel. Starting at a spacious 350 square feet, rooms feature free Wi-Fi, bedside USB charging ports, a Nespresso coffee machine and floor-to-ceiling windows that offer top-notch city views. The bathrooms feature marble counters and walk-in rainfall showers.
The restaurant and rooftop bar are both big draws as well: the country-club-esque Somerset is one of the city's hottest restaurants, while Devereaux on the rooftop offers cocktails in along with impressive skyline and lake views. Both are overseen by James Beard Award-nominated chef Lee Wolen, who was also named Chef of the Year by the Chicago Tribune in 2014.
Located a few minutes north of the Mag Mile and near the boutiques, clubs and restaurants of the Gold Coast and designer boutiques on Oak Street, the Viceroy is well located for a relaxing stay off the beaten path but still close to the action.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$50 plus tax per pet per night.
Maximum weight: 10 kg.
Valet service fee: US$72 plus tax per day. Please Note: The Resort Fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
A resort/facility fee of US$20 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Resort Fee includes:
Please Note: The Resort Fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(48 Member Ratings)