£67 – Toronto: Boutique Yorkville Hotel through March, Reg. £99
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
An erstwhile apartment building, The Anndore House is now a chic boutique hotel located within Toronto's lively Yorkville neighbourhood. Travelzoo members save over 30% on stays through March.
"A residential-like hotel with a retro, edgy vibe" — Conde Nast
- £67 per night through March 31
- Accommodations in a Loft King or Loft Two Queen room
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours before arrival
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Rate based on up to two adults sharing a room
- Children 12 and under stay for free when using existing bedding
- Additional adults are +£14 per night, plus taxes (only available in a Loft Two Queen room; king rooms have a maximum occupancy of two adults)
- No resort fee
- City parking is available across the street (fees apply)
- Pet-friendly; a one-time fee of £51 applies per pet, per stay
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Previously a 1950s apartment building the hotel was relaunched in 2018 with historical features and modern enhancements
- The Anndore House app turns your phone into a room key that can control lighting, room temperature and even the TV
- Rooms are chic and feature Crosley record players with a selection of LPs
Originally a 10-story brick apartment building circa 1955, this boutique hotel opened its doors in January 2018. The Anndore House has a strong focus on local arts and culture — all visible throughout the hotel. Guest rooms were designed by Toronto’s Cecconi Simone Inc. Local favourite Crows Nest barbershop, born out of the city’s beloved Kensington Market, has its first midtown location right inside the hotel. The House is also just steps away from the city’s lively Yonge and Bloor intersection and a short walk from parks, galleries, theatre, live music, shops and nightlife.
Each industrially designed guest room has a rainforest shower, plush leather club chairs and a record player with a curated selection of LPs. Don’t worry if you’re not a vinyl lover, though: The record player is iPod compatible. Additionally, the full-service guest experience team will happily suggest what to see and do in the area.
On-site Constantine restaurant focuses on the cuisine of distinct regions in the Mediterranean. Its casual counterpart, Scarlet Door cafe, serves the daytime crowd with unique coffees and pastries. The cafe’s interior is designed to give a nod to the punk and new wave scenes that defined the neighbourhood in the 1970s and 1980s.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75.00 CAD plus tax per room per stay.
A C$150 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. The car park is located across the street from the hotel.
Car park fee: C$25 plus tax per day.
The car park fee does not include in and out privileges.
Incidental holds will be placed on the method of payment provided upon check-in and vary based on the method of payment presented.
The car park is located across the street from the hotel.
Due to local and provincial guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Over 30% Off
£67 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)