£439 & up – 2-night luxury Tyrolean spa stay w/meals, save 40%
Stay at Austria's popular holiday resort of Seefeld, which is surrounded by Tyrolean mountains. Two-night stays at the 5-star Hotel Klosterbräu, a former monastery that boasts having a wellness center, now start at £439 per room and include:
- Accommodation in selected room category
- Half board: breakfast and 6-course menu or buffet in the evening
- Full board with small lunch in November
- £18 spa voucher per person
- There is a 2-night minimum stay
Why We Love It
- The hotel is a former monastery from the 16th century
- There is a spa with an indoor pool, steam bath and a sauna
- The surrounding alpine meadows can be admired from the outdoor swimming pool
- There is an imposing view of the Wetterstein Mountains
The Hotel Klosterbräu & SPA in Tyrol's famous holiday resort Seefeld is "a luxury and feel-good refuge" (Munich’s daily newspaper Abendzeitung). It is located in a former monastery from the 16th century and is considered a real celebrity magnet.
The 5-star hotel is located in the middle of an Austrian ski resort, and the surrounding alpine meadows can be admired from the outdoor swimming pool, which is part of the 4000 square meter wellness center. Within the wellness center, there are also saunas, steam baths or private treatment rooms. There is also an indoor pool with a fireplace nearby.
A unique feature of the hotel is also its tradition. It has been owned by the Seyrling family for six generations. A gem of the Seyrlings is the 500-year-old wine cellar where wine tasting is available in the evenings. The hotel’s restaurant offers steaks, Tyrolean tapas and vegetarian dishes.
The rooms are decorated with crimson and champagne colours and some offer views of the Tyrolean Alps or feature a private south-facing terrace. In addition to newly designed premium suites, there are rooms that reflect different epochs -- including the former monk cells with views of the Wetterstein Mountains.
- "The Klosterbräu Seefeld is more than just a celebrity hotel. It is a place of pilgrimage, a place of relaxation, a force field. "-- Magazine Le Gourmand
- "Award-winning 4000 m² wellness center." -- Marco Polo travel guide
- "Luxury and feel-good refuge." - Münchner Abendzeitung, daily german newspaper
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Pillow menu
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary valet service
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra guest charges will apply as follows: 30€ per night for children aged 3 to 5, 79€ per night for children aged 6 to 10, 115€ per night for children aged 11 to 15, 145€ per night for older children and adults. This includes breakfast and dinner. Extra beds are on request and must be requested upon booking.
Infant's cot/crib are available, free of charge, for children aged 2 and under.
Please use the Special Request field to confirm the age of the third guest.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel. See room descriptions and rate policies for information about room occupancy and prices.
Fees: City tax not included in the total price: 2.60€ per person, per night, payable at the hotel.
Additional details: Car parking is subject to availability and charged at 6.50€ per night.
£219 / night
When You Can Go
2 Nov-24 Dec, 2017; 18-31 Mar, 2018