£95 – Connecticut: Mohegan Sun Casino Resort
Ranked as one of 2017's Top Resorts in New England by Conde Nast Traveler readers, Mohegan Sun is home to one of the largest casinos in the country -- rivaling even the best Las Vegas resorts.
- £95 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, February-April in the Earth Tower
- Travelzoo Tip: Love comfort food? Check out our deal at on-site Hash House a Go Go, offering "simply shock and awe" (CBS Local) dishes.
"Exceptional service and comfortable accommodations" -- U.S. News
Why We Love It
- 95% of Travelzoo members love this hotel
- Guest rooms are oversized -- a minimum of 450 square feet -- with king or queen beds and marble bath
- Satisfy any craving with 40 dining options, including celebrity chef Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain
- Catch a show at the Mohegan Sun Arena, which hosts a steady lineup of headliners
Mohegan Sun offers a 34-story gaming, entertainment and dining oasis in picturesque New England, just outside the banks of the Thames River. From the 55-foot-tall indoor waterfall in the lobby to the three world-class “Earth,” “Wind” and “Sky” casinos, Mohegan Sun’s décor plays tribute to the Native American roots from which it grew.
If gambling isn’t your thing, play a round at the 18-hole golf course -- rated a Top 40 Casino Course by Golfweek magazine -- or gaze at the stars in the world’s largest indoor planetarium dome, located just above the three-story glowing crystal mountain, Wombi Rock.
Note: A resort fee of $14.95 per night (subject to tax) applies; it includes Wi-Fi, access to pool, spa, fitness center, daily newspaper and two in-room water bottles. In addition, the Spa has a service charge that is not included in the rate if you choose to have a spa treatment.
- “The emphasis of this 34-story hotel is on luxury … The 22,300-square-foot Elemis Spa is one of the finest in the state” -- Fodor’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in time varies based on day of week. Monday through Saturday: 4pm, Sunday: 5pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge. Extra beds are available in Sky Tower rooms only.
Children 18 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for additional guests is 20 USD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Extra beds are available in Sky Tower rooms only.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A US$100 (plus tax, per night) incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. The Facility Fee includes Wi-fi, news paper, bottled water, and access to the fitness center.
A resort/facility fee of US$18 (inclusive of tax, per night) will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Facility Fee includes Wi-fi, news paper, bottled water, and access to the fitness center.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£95 / night
When You Can Go
Getting ThereThe hotel is an hour and 45-minute drive from Boston and nearly three hours from New York City.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(318 Member Ratings)