Why We Love It
- This blissful, eco-chic yoga restreat offers complimentary classes
- Guests can try out classes in aromatherapy & horticulture
- The grounds are peppered with serene meditation areas
- The saline pool & lounge area also features a Jacuzzi
“A place of peaceful contemplation” -- The New York Times
Rooms & Rates
Overlooking the Pacific on Maui’s North Shore where a retirement home for plantation workers once resided, Lumeria Maui is now an intimate 24-room sanctuary. Yogis flock here for the extensive yoga program and its zen-like ambiance. Since the resort fee is waived for Travelzoo VIPs, Wi-Fi access, parking, light continental breakfast, and access to all on-property classes and programs is covered.
As the sun rises, sit back with a continental breakfast, which is served from 7-10am daily. Lunch and dinner are also served at MuBu Restaurant. The resort implements a farm-to-table philosophy, so you’ll know that all meals from the mahi mahi to the stir-fried vegetables are fresh and healthy.
After dining, find a quiet place among the trees to meditate and connect with nature. Lumeria Maui is less than a 15-minute drive from Ho’okipa Beach Park, where clear waters lap against sugar-sand beaches. Surfing, kiteboarding and kayaking are all ideal activities off the coast of Maui.
Whether it’s relaxation or adventure you are seeking, look forward to heading back to an individually appointed guest room with a four-poster bed, Italian linens and a rain showerhead with a river rock floor. For guests looking to stay in touch, Wi-Fi access is provided in guest rooms.
- “Yogis will flip for the yoga program, which features a rotating roster of masters, while surfers (kite- and wind-surfers, too) can hit the waves under the tutelage of esteemed professional surfers like Suzie Cooney and Buzzy Kerbox” -- Fodor’s
- “One of the region’s most exciting … hideaways—both for beachgoers and for adventure types” -- Travel + Leisure
- “The eight-acre grounds are so immaculate, and the common spaces so quiet, that the sight of a child playing or a cellphone ringing can be startling” -- The New York Times
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Infant's crib available on request, free of charge up to age 4. Extra bed available on request: $50 per night. Charges will be added to your bill at checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.