Coast Hillcrest Hotel
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- A 10-minute drive from Revelstoke Mountain Resort, a mecca for winter sports
- The hotel recently completed renovations to all guest rooms
- The Selkirk Tangiers Heli-Skiing office is located right in the hotel lobby
- On-site the Begbie Room has panoramic mountain views
- All guests receive free parking and Wi-Fi access
Revelstoke is "a spectacular, big-as-all-outdoors setting" (Frommer’s) and the Hillcrest Hotel rests at the foot of the Selkirk and Monashee Mountains. The town is a hub for outdoor-enthusiasts, and the hotel makes the perfect home base for nearby hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing and heli-skiing.
On-site amenities are plentiful here as well, ranging from complimentary passes to the Revelstoke Aquatic Centre to bicycle storage. In the winter months, guests can take advantage of ski storage and boot drying along with the free shuttle to Revelstoke Mountain Resort which is a 10-minute drive away.
Two hotel restaurants include the Begbie Room, with panoramic mountain views, and the Guides Lounge, which features a rock fireplace and historic photographs. Guests will also appreciate the Mountain View Terrace, where they can take in views of Begbie Glacier. Room service is also available 7 a.m. - 9 p.m. daily.
Not to be overlooked are the on-site spa, fitness centre, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, sauna and steam room.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort and its new Pipe Mountain Coaster (seasonal opening hours) are 10 minutes away by car.