Casa de los Sueños
Why We Love It
- The intimate island inn is only 20 minutes from Cancun by boat
- Guests have free access to the adjacent water park
- Complimentary daily breakfast and loaner bicycles
- Suites include private balconies, ocean views and Jacuzzi tubs
"Small resort [with] plenty of quiet, tropical touches" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A quick 20-minute boat ride delivers vacationers from the tourist hub of Cancun to Isla Mujeres (Women’s Island), a spot sacred to the Mayans that has become a sanctuary for wildlife and a quiet beach retreat for sun worshippers. Casa de los Sueños, or House of Dreams, offers a secluded location with spacious accommodations and a long list of activities allowing guests to make the most of the tropical destination.
The intimate property has only 10 guest rooms, all featuring purified drinking water, minifridges, free Wi-Fi and partial or full ocean views. Guests can reserve accommodations with one king or two double beds, comfortably sleeping four people. Upgraded suites have sweeping views of the Caribbean and lavish amenities like private balconies with hammocks, Jacuzzis and showers facing the ocean, as well as full kitchens.
All stays include complimentary breakfast served with ocean views. The hotel’s restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, featuring seafood specials, local recipes and smoked barbecue. Guests are also offered the option of oceanfront fine dining at sunset or a private meal with a custom menu on the pier.
On site, guests can unwind in the infinity pool or book body and facial treatments at the spa. Hotel guests have free access to the adjacent Parque de los Sueños for kayaking, paddleboarding and snorkeling. The resort provides bicycles free of charge and waives the fee to use the park’s swimming pool with swim-up bar and private deck for overnight visitors.
Isla Mujeres is the perfect destination for animal lovers -- visitors to the island can swim with dolphins and whale sharks, visit a turtle refuge or spot whales and other marine life from an ecology cruise .
- "Rooms (except for Jacuzzi suites) don’t have TVs or phones, but you won't miss them considering that on-site amenities include a spa, yoga studio, infinity pool, private dock, and waterfront dining" -- Fodor’s
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds and infant cribs are not available.
Extra person charge is $75 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.