£102 – Luxe New Orleans Hotel at 40% Off
New Orleans tops The New York Times' list of 52 Places to Go in 2018 -- so why not stay at the city's newest luxury hotel? Members save up to 40% on spring and summer visits.
- £102 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in June-August
- £134 per night ... Sunday-Thursday in April-May
- +£33 for select weekend stays
- For a little extra in-room relaxation, all stays include up to £14 in credit for minibar purchases per day
- Stay in a Standard King; upgrades to other room types including Deluxe King Suites are discounted by as much as $150 per night
"An upscale getaway in the birthplace of jazz, you can't go wrong with NOPSI Hotel" -- Washington Life Magazine
Why We Love It
- Luxe new hotel in a fully renovated historic building
- Features a year-round rooftop pool and terrace with great skyline views
- Rooms boast some of the largest showers in the city
This new 4.5-star destination (just opened in July 2017) resides in a historic brick building that once housed the city's power company. A $50-million renovation completely updated everything from the regal lobby to the new ninth-floor rooftop deck.
Guest rooms feature "a refined, classic look with furniture inspired by the 1920s era" (Forbes) and range from king and double queen beds to suites and spa suites. All rooms feature plush bedding, coffeemakers, free Wi-Fi, spacious subway-tiled showers and twice-daily housekeeping.
The hotel's rooftop boasts a small pool which is exclusively available to hotel guests until 4 p.m., after which the terrace and cocktail bar are open to the public. Dining options include a courtyard bar for cocktails and snacks on the ground floor, while the Public Service restaurant features a raw bar and upscale comfort food.
Located in the Central Business District, NOPSI gives guests easy access to the French Quarter, the Warehouse District and the Garden District. The Canal Street streetcar line is just a couple of blocks away, and it's a five-minute stroll to Bourbon Street.
- "A charming new addition to downtown ... restored to its gilded 1920s-era glory" -- Forbes Travel Guide
- "Delivers an impressive level of glamour ... from the doorman to the front desk and bar staff, the service is as good as it gets" -- The Telegraph (UK)
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
Parking A Valet Parking Fee of $45 (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to the age of 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request; free of charge for children up to the age of 3.
Extra bed available on request, not available in Double Queen Room: $30 plus tax per night
Extra person charge is $30 per person, per night plus tax.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $150 per pet, per stay on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: A Valet Parking Fee of $45 (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Up to 40% off
£102 / night
When You Can Go
Weekdays in June-August; weekends also discounted
Getting ThereThe NOPSI Hotel is 15 miles from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, approximately a half-hour drive away.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(70 Member Ratings)