Why We Love It
- In a historical downtown building with theatrical decor and posh rooms
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi and car service within three miles of the hotel (first come, first serve)
- Pet friendly for small dogs with no pet fee
- Named on the Conde Nast Gold List and Travel + Leisure World's Best list in 2014
"Quiet, elegant refuge" -- Zagat
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
This AAA 4-Diamond-rated modern gem in downtown Denver occupies a restored 1911 heritage building across from the Denver Center for Performing Arts. The name Teatro means "theater" in Italian - and a theatrical theme is part of the decor, with costumes, playbills, and photographs throughout the hotel.
The rooms and suites all feature luxury amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, Keurig coffee maker, plush terry robes and a complimentary daily local and national newspaper.
Hotel Teatro boasts a recently redefined dining experience with the opening of The Nickel Restaurant. The menu draws inspiration from Denver's Rocky Mountain heritage with rustic, stripped-down Colorado fare the order of the day.
Pet lovers can rest easy, small dogs are welcomed with open arms and can even stay for free. Also complimentary is a car service for rides within three miles of the hotel, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- "With 12-foot ceilings, the earth-tone rooms are sleek and stylish" -- Fodor's
- A "quiet, elegant refuge" -- Zagat
- "The hotel's exceptional customer service...earns a thumbs-up, with visitors granting the staff an informal five-star rating" -- U.S. News & World Report
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Complimentary chauffeur service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children ages 18 and younger stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs are available on request. Charges may apply.
Extra beds are not available.
Dogs only are allowed on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.