£73 – 4-Star Fallsview Suite Package w/Breakfast & Extras, over 60% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Enjoy a quick getaway to Niagara Falls at a 4-star hotel with this autumn deal that gets you breakfast, dining credits and savings of over 60% on regular package prices.
"Makes you feel like you're almost on top of the Canadian falls" — Lonely Planet
- £73 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 17
- £80 per night ... Fridays from Oct. 23 - Dec. 11
- Stays include:
- Accommodations in a Queen or King Canadian Fallsview Suite
- Daily boxed breakfast and complimentary Wi-Fi (£9 value)
- $30 dining credit at TGI Friday’s and choice of either $70 dining credit at Ruth’s Chris Steak House or $30 at the Keg Steakhouse + Bar
- Admission for up to four people to Niagara Falls Fun Zone attractions (excluding a facility fee of $10 plus tax per person)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m., 72 hours prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time may incur a penalty of the first night (room and tax)
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- In compliance with the Niagara Falls bylaw, masks must be worn in all public spaces
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +£19 (plus taxes) per guest, per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- A 12% daily mandatory fee is applicable and is reflected in the total price on the checkout screen
- Off-site partial valet parking is £45 (plus taxes) per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- Some of the included vouchers have minimum spends or other usage restrictions; for more details on these packages, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- "A short walk or easy drive from almost everything in Niagara Falls" (Oyster)
- Only 92 metres from the brink of the Falls
- Spacious suites with a separate sitting area and minifridge
- All guests receive complimentary boxed breakfast
One of the most well-known wonders in the Western Hemisphere, Niagara Falls is a scene of beauty. This hotel stands just 92 metres from the brink of the rushing waters. After checking in, spread out in 52 square metres or more of space, with the option to reserve a room with a view of the Falls. Even the smallest suites here comfortably sleep up to four guests, and many sleep six.
Spend time unwinding at the indoor pool and whirlpool, then take the kids to the video arcade. For more educational fun, the Butterfly Conservatory is 10 minutes from the hotel by car. This site, home to more than 2,000 exotic species, is ranked as one of the top five Niagara Falls attractions on TripAdvisor.
Rise and shine with a complimentary breakfast, and set aside time to attend the complimentary evening reception that includes alcoholic drinks (limited number per guest) and snacks. In the evening, head to The Keg Steakhouse and Bar for unparalleled views and entrees like grilled top sirloin and prime rib. Starters, soups and specialty cocktails are also served, as well as lunch items earlier in the day. Be sure to check the fireworks and illumination schedules to get a window seat during these events.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
Services ATM available
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Mini wet bar
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 or under.
Extra bed available upon request: C$20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A C$100 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary Wi-Fi***
A Daily Mandatory Fee (listed as service charge) of 12% per room per night applies and will be included in the total price messaged.
A Municipal Accommodation Tax (listed as city tax) of CA$2.00 plus tax (CA$2.26 tax inclusive) per room, per night applies and will be included in the total price messaged.
Park & Ride (Self-Parking) CA$60 plus 23% taxes and fees.
Off-site partial valet service fee: CA$70.00 plus tax per night.
Parking fees are subject to change.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary Wi-Fi***
Please be advised that during this pandemic it is suggested to check the Canadian/US border for closures for all nonessential travel.
In compliance with the Niagara Falls bylaw, masks must be worn in all public spaces.
The safety and well being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. For more information along with updates & closures, please visit:
Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, cannot be combined (alcohol and gratuity not included), one voucher per restaurant per stay, valid with purchase of two adult entrees
Reservations required for Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Reserve your table today at www.RuthsChrisNiagara.com
Reserve your table today for the Keg Steakhouse + Bar online at http://www.fallsviewrestaurant.com/
Please bring your Niagara Falls Fun Zone vouchers to the desk inside of the Niagara Falls Fun Zone, located directly off Fallsview Blvd. (across from the Fallsview Casino).
Niagara Falls Fun Zone Facility Fee of $10 CAD plus tax per person will be collected at the fun zone box office.
Over 60% Off
£73 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.