£175 – London hotel w/rooftop bar near St Paul's Cathedral
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Explore London this spring from a contemporary hotel with a rooftop bar that offers "awe-inspiring" (Luxury Lifestyle Magazine) views of neighbouring St Paul's Cathedral and its iconic dome. Overnight stays for two at Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul's are now £175 until mid-June, and save up to 51% on the hotel's own semi-flexible rates.
That rooftop bar is understandably popular, though, so we recommend you reserve a table direct with the hotel as soon as you've booked your stay.
- Valid seven days a week until 12 June, 2022
- Accommodation in a Superior King Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- Not available on 10-12, 17-18, 24-25 May; 2-5, 9-11 June, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid-19 restrictions, you can amend your stay to dates within 12 months of your originally booked dates. Conditions apply. Refer to the Cancellation policy on the booking page for full details.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul's offers stylish accommodation two minutes' walk from St Paul's Cathedral. It's right in the heart of the City of London, the capital's financial district, where modern skyscrapers rub shoulders with ancient buildings in the warren-like Medieval streets
- The jewel in the hotel's crown is the rooftop Sabine Bar, which Metro describes as a "garden oasis" — its open-air roof terrace offers Instagram-ready views of St Paul's dome. It's very popular, though, and often gets booked up weeks in advance, so reservations are essential
- Other dining and drinking options include Leo's Bar and Restaurant, which has lunch, small-plate, and large-plate menus, and is also open for breakfast
- The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the River Thames, and a 10-minute walk across the Millennium Bridge from Shakespeare's Globe and Tate Modern
- The West End is easy to reach from the hotel. It's around 30 minutes' walk away, or 10-15 minutes by bus, taxi, or Tube; there are three Underground stations within five minutes' walk of the property
- Amenities at the hotel include a health club with an 18-metre indoor swimming pool, a fitness room, a sauna, and a spa that offers a range of beauty treatments (supplements apply)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
up to 51% off
£175 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(132 Member Ratings)