£89 – Llandudno seaside escape w/breakfast & bubbly
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
A Victorian-era seaside holiday town, Llandudno still retains much of its "19th-century grandeur, with graceful wedding-cake architecture lining its sweeping waterfront promenade" (Lonely Planet). An overnight stay here at The Belmont Llandudno — 200 metres from the pier — is now £89, saving up to 47% on the regular price.
- Valid until 31 March, 2023
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double room, with full Welsh breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco on arrival (worth £29)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- Stay two nights for £178 with the same inclusions
- It's an extra £20 for a Boutique Seaview room
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- Built in the 1850’s, The Belmont Llandudno is housed in a traditional building on North Parade with impressive views of the bay
- Llandudno Pier, the longest in Wales, is five minutes' walk from the hotel. West Shore beach, a golden-sand bay backed by rugged cliffs, is a 20-minute walk away on the other side of Llandudno's town centre
- The Great Orme Country Park is home to flowers, sea birds, butterflies, and wild Kashmir mountain goats. It offers miles of hiking trails and panoramic views of Snowdonia and the coastline, and is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Conwy, a walled market town that's home to a medieval castle and the smallest house in Britain, is 15 minutes' drive away
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at £15 per pet per night.
Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Additional details: Parking is possible in a public car park and fees may apply.
up to 47%
£89 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)