£931 & up – 5-Nights at Hilton Whistler incl. Breakfast, Parking & Resort Fee
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Hit the slopes in Whistler with this deal at the 4-star Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa — this offer for studio-style rooms with kitchen facilities includes breakfast, parking and resort fee on stays from January to April.
"Rooms and suites are very spacious, with deep soaker tubs in the bathrooms and luxuriously thick beds" — Frommer’s
- Accommodations for two in a King or Queen Studio
- Stays from Jan. 3 - April 30:
- £186-£226 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £220-£320 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgraded Premier Rooms are also on sale
- A five-night minimum stay is required
- All stays include:
- Daily breakfast for two (£29 value)
- Resort fee (£14), which covers ski valet & storage, use of tennis facilities and equipment, use of snowshoes on local trails, weekend yoga classes, fitness center access, use of outdoor heated pool, hot tubs and sauna, and local and toll-free calls
- Self-parking for one vehicle (£20 value)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival; the total value of the booking (room & tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- A five-night minimum stay is required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are £20 per guest, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding, on a room-only basis
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- Valet parking is available for £25 plus tax per day
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The guestrooms are modern with crisp linens and plush headboards
- An excellent location in Whistler Village; with shops, restaurants and bars a short walk away, it doesn't get more central than this
- Features an outdoor heated pool and hot tub with mountain views
- The on-site Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa is one of North America’s authentic Javanese-styled spas
- Most bedrooms have kitchen facilities, so cooking for yourself is a great option
The Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa is a 4-star resort in Whistler Village, just steps from the Whistler Village Gondola and Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola. The village has a great selection of clothing stores, souvenir shops, bars, cafes and ice cream parlours.
The hotel has an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub with views of the surrounding mountains, as well as a sauna, an indoor hot tub and a 24-hour gym. Check out the Taman Sari Royal Heritage Spa, an authentic Javanese spa, which uses traditional Indonesian herbal medicine for healing.
Breakfast and dinner are served in the hotel's Cinnamon Bear Grille, which focuses on Pacific Northwest dishes like the grilled B.C. salmon burger. Starting at 11 a.m., the Cinnamon Bear Bar serves food and is also a good option for apres-adventure drinks on the large outdoor patio.
All bedrooms have free Wi-Fi and studio-style rooms have kitchen facilities with a microwave, a fridge, stove tops, cookware and dishes.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please contact the hotel at 1-800-515-4050 or email@example.com, to request accessible or adjoining rooms.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: C$25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Please contact the hotel at 1-800-515-4050 or firstname.lastname@example.org, to request accessible or adjoining rooms.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$40 per pet per stay.
Valet service fee: C$38 plus tax per day. ***The car park fee (self-parking) will be waived for one vehicle when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
Car park fee: C$34 plus tax per day.
Self-parking includes in and out privileges.
Maximum vehicle height is 6 feet 9 inches.
Please note: valet parking is mandatory (at self park rate) if car park is full.
A Resort Fee of $25 plus tax is included in the daily rate.
The Resort Fee includes:
***The car park fee (self-parking) will be waived for one vehicle when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
The hotel restaurant and bar are open, limited menu & physically distanced seating options. Room service is available. Hotel shuttle is not available.
We are requiring face coverings in all indoor public areas of our hotel for guests and Team Members.
We appreciate your understanding. Face masks are available at the front desk at no charge.
Our first priority has always been the safety of our guests and team members. In response to Covid-19 we have implemented the Hilton CleanStay program with Lysol Protection which includes increased cleaning and new hygiene standards including:
extra disinfection of the of the most frequently touched areas in guest rooms; increased frequency of cleaning in public areas; improved guidelines for disinfecting the fitness centre; low-contact check-in procedures; social distancing measures for hotel lobby, public areas, elevators, restaurant, fitness centre and swimming pool.
Pool/hot tub policy:
In order to allow for safe physical distancing, capacity on the pool deck is limited per the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority.
In-house guests may reserve one, 2-hour pool booking per day by texting the requested time to the Pool Concierge.
Bookings may be made by in-house guests only, for same day reservations - booking of advance days is not available.
The number to text will be given to guests at check-in; and reservations are accepted beginning at 7am for times beginning at 8am in 2-hour blocks with the last booking available for 8pm.
The pool deck is cleared and sanitized every 2 hours prior the next seating period.
Capacity on the deck varies by the number of parties to allow for 2 meters between lounge chair groupings. Capacity in the swimming pool is limited to 15 swimmers. Capacity for the outdoor hot tub is limited to 2 guests; and the indoor hot tub to 3 guests.
Hot tub capacities are per the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority.
We ask guests to observe a 15 minute time limit in the hot tubs to allow all guest to opportunity to enjoy this amenity during their pool time.
Up to $145 Off
£186 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(322 Member Ratings)