£139 – 2-nt stay in King's Lynn with dinner, save 44%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Soak up more than 900 years of maritime history with a stay in King's Lynn, Norfolk. A 2-night break in the town’s centre at the Duke's Head Hotel — a grand Georgian property with a striking powder-blue façade — starts from £139, which saves up to 44% on regular rates. This includes dining credit on the first night and daily breakfast.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 31 March, 2022. Saturdays are £10 more
- A 2-night stay for two people in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with daily breakfast
- £20 per person dinner credit on the first night
- Stay in a Classic Double Room for an extra £10 per night. These rooms are larger, and have king-size beds and coffee machines
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted. Should you be unable to travel due to Covid restrictions, you can amend your stay to dates within 12 months of your originally booked dates. Conditions apply. Refer to the Cancellation policy on the booking page for full details
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Duke's Head Hotel has a bright powder-blue exterior and is a colourful member of the ring of historic buildings that encircle Tuesday Market Place in King's Lynn's town centre
- True's Yard Fisherfolk Museum and the Lynn Museum are within five minutes' walk of the hotel
- Situated on the banks of the River Great Ouse, King's Lynn was an important port and once belonged to the Hanseatic League — an association of influential merchant towns in the 13th century. The Hanseatic Trail is a self-guided walk that takes in some of the town's most important maritime and heritage sites
- Sandringham Estate is less than 15 minutes' drive from the hotel, and the Victorian seaside town of Hunstanton is a 30-minute drive
- Holkham National Nature Reserve, which has "one of the finest beaches on this stretch of coast" (Rough Guides), is around 45 minutes' drive away
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
The Duke's Head Hotel overlooks the bustling Tuesday Market Place of King's Lynn, which is lined with handsome buildings dating from the 14th century. The hotel occupies an imposing Georgian property and is within five minutes' walk of the shops and restaurants in the contemporary Vancouver Quarter, the banks of the River Great Ouse, and Lynn Museum, which details West Norfolk's history. The cathedral city of Ely is around 50 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Traditional meets modern in the hotel's interior, which is finished with wood panelling, period portraits, historic photographs of the local area, and gilt-framed mirrors. Guests can order snacks and cocktails in the bar, dine on classic British fare in the elegant restaurant, which has wooden floors, leather seating, and a terrace, or relax with an afternoon tea in the hotel's lounge.
The hotel's 79 guestrooms are smartly decorated in soft neutral tones. All include free Wi-Fi and tea- and coffee-making facilities. Higher category rooms add bigger beds with oversized headboards, and some come with sitting areas, richly patterned fabrics, and period-style furnishings.
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Additional details: Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
up to 44% off
£70 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(194 Member Ratings)