£51 & up – Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Hotel; Flights Available
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Get a jump on planning a warm-weather family vacation with this member-favorite deal that includes spring break, long weekend trips and even prime summer dates. Stay just steps from the ocean and save up to 60% into September.
Myrtle Beach has "terrific beaches, waterways and the sandy coastline" — USA Today
- Stay in an upgraded Partial Oceanview Room with a Balcony
- £51 per night ... through February
- £60-£86 per night ... March-April
- £120-£154 per night ... May 1 - June 11
- £163-£197 per night ... June 12 - Sept. 5
Travelzoo Tip: You can also book this hotel deal with flights included from over 50 cities.
What You Need to Know
- The pier is currently being renovated. Guests looking to stroll the pier should book a stay in late spring or early summer, as construction is expected to be completed by late May
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These hotel rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- The hotel + flights deal is nonrefundable; changes subject to availability and fees
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £17 plus tax per night; the fee covers internet, self-parking, bike rentals, mini golf, beach towels and half off drinks (two per room) each evening and 10% off at the gift shop
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Oceanfront hotel renovated in early 2018
- All rooms have ocean views and private balconies
- Features two lazy rivers and multiple pools
- Resort fee includes bicycle rentals and mini golf
Set across 27 acres on the south end of Myrtle Beach's Ocean Boulevard, the resort features private beaches and family-friendly activities, plus it's just steps away from Myrtle Beach State Park. The hotel is conveniently located within a 10-minute drive of the Myrtle Beach International Airport and the Market Common District.
At check-in, guests are welcomed with DoubleTree's warm chocolate chip cookies. Rooms were renovated in early 2018 and are equipped with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, minifridges, microwaves and coffee makers. All accommodations have private balconies with ocean views. Pet-friendly rooms with tile floors are also available.
The oceanfront resort features a new lobby, grab-and-go market and restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating that serves traditional Southern cuisine and seafood. The pool bar offers frozen cocktails, ice cream, snow-cones and food from the grill. The property features multiple pools, two lazy rivers and an 18-hole mini golf course. Guests have access to the hotel's bicycles, board games and beach amenities.
2 lazy rivers
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm. Bedding is based upon availability and will be chosen upon check-in.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Bedding is based upon availability and will be chosen upon check-in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$30 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Dogs are allowed on request, and will be charged $75 (subject to tax) per pet/ per night. Maximum amount charged is $300 (subject to tax). Maximum of 2 dogs per room. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of US$22 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. This fee includes: Internet access; self-parking; in-room bottled water daily; 50% off 2 drinks (beer or wine) daily for use from 4PM-8PM; on-site bicycle rentals; mini golf; board & life sized games; beach towels; 10% off gift shop; local & toll-free calls.
This fee includes: Internet access; self-parking; in-room bottled water daily; 50% off 2 drinks (beer or wine) daily for use from 4PM-8PM; on-site bicycle rentals; mini golf; board & life sized games; beach towels; 10% off gift shop; local & toll-free calls.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel is 100% non-smoking. If a smoking violation occurs, the guest will be charged a $200 (subject to tax) per night cleaning fee by the hotel.
Please note: The Kids Club is only open seasonally. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
Up to 60% Off
£51 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(195 Member Ratings)