Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek
Why We Love It
- This AAA 4-Diamond hotel hosted FDR and Tennessee Williams
- It's home to one of the best restaurants in Texas
- Complimentary Lexus transport to nearby destinations
- Features an outdoor pool, a fitness center and massage services
"This is the definitive five-star Dallas hotel, and a worthy splurge" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Once the private mansion of a cotton magnate, today the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek is “the Dallas icon of luxury” (Travel + Leisure) playing host to politicians, celebrities and business tycoons. The elegant hotel is one of the city’s most striking properties, maintaining the original outdoor cupola, marble floors, stained glass and inlaid wood ceilings brought to Texas from European monasteries.
Guest rooms feel like private residences, tastefully appointed with hand-painted wallpaper, bloodwoods, coral-colored velvet sofas, cushy carpets and top-of-the-line toiletries. French doors open to private balconies with views of the surrounding tree-lined streets. The staff pampers guests with freshly baked cookies in the lobby and a complimentary Lexus to ferry visitors to destinations within five miles.
The Mansion Restaurant offers modern French cuisine that is “sophisticated, polished, inventive and original” (the Dallas Morning News) in the opulent dining room, and overnight guests have the option of ordering room service. The wellness studio features a fitness center, outdoor pool, saunas, steam rooms and massage services.
- “One-hundred-and-ten-percent top-notch hotel" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "The service is legendary, as is the hotel restaurant" -- Fodor’s
- "It’s elegant -- but unfussy -- and exquisitely epitomizes the city’s sense of style" -- Forbes
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 33 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.