£111 – Key West 4-Star Hotel into December, 45% Off
Escape to the relaxed seaside paradise of Key West with this Travelzoo deal that saves members 45% on stays at a chic boutique hotel into December.
- What's included:
- Stay Sunday-Thursday in a Standard King room
- £111 per night ... select dates in October; Dec. 2-6, 9-13
- £137-£154 per night ... November
- Weekends and surrounding dates through Dec. 27 are also discounted
- Reduced daily resort fee of $22.50 inclusive of tax (reg. $33.75); this covers Wi-Fi, Old Town shuttle service, toll free and local calls, fitness program access, pool access with chairs and pool towels and on-site parking
- 20% off drinks voucher
- Upgraded rooms with ocean views are also available for +£26 per night
- Room rate based on two adults
- For upgraded room types, additional adults are £34 per guest, per night; children up to age 12 stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival to avoid any penalties
- This resort is not pet-friendly, service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Most guestrooms have views of either the ocean or pool
- The hotel offers shaded chaise lounges surrounding its pool as well as a modern fitness center
- Free shuttle to Old Town’s shops, museums and restaurants
- Special poolside events like yoga classes and DJ sets
The 24 North Hotel Key West is located at the point of entry into Key West with views of the botanical garden and sits directly across North Roosevelt Boulevard from the island’s coastline. To let in its breathtaking surroundings, the modern property is constructed mostly of glass with large common spaces flowing together to create a bright, airy atmosphere.
Rooms are flooded with sunlight and outfitted in white, broken up only by bursts of tropical turquoise and dark wood. They are furnished with a desk, minifridge and flat-screen TV.
Post up poolside on a shaded chaise lounge chair, the perfect place for some quality rest and relaxation. Working out in the glass-enclosed fitness center is like running in a climate-controlled paradise with treadmills and weight machines looking out at palm trees. Guests on the go can grab coffee and pastries from the on-site Starbucks while those with time to relax can enjoy their food at Toasted Coconut, located poolside and open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails.
A complimentary shuttle delivers guests to Old Town’s shops, restaurants and attractions like the Ernest Hemingway House and Museum, located just 4 miles from the hotel. To explore more of the Florida Keys, guests can arrange bicycle tours, catamaran sailings and deep sea fishing expeditions through the hotel’s concierge.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not available.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra person charge is $20 (subject to tax), per person, per night.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$22.50 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort fee includes:
• Shuttle service loop to old town
• Onsite concierge
• Access to fitness center and 2 pools
• Newspaper available in lobby
• Resort activities and entertainment
• Daily water in room
• Keepsake luggage tags
• Wireless high speed internet access
• Local calls
• Onsite parking
• 10% off Starbucks
The resort fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£111 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options into December
Getting ThereThe hotel is a five-minute drive from the Key West International Airport and offers free parking on-site for guests.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)