£130 – Charleston: Upscale Harborfront Hotel into March
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Explore Charleston before peak tourist season and save up to 35% (including weekends) with the lowest rates we've seen for this member-favorite hotel since 2017.
- Stay in a Harbor Deluxe King Room with a Patio
- £130 per night ... most dates through March 11
- Waived resort fee (reg. $30), which covers parking, Wi-Fi, beach access, bike rentals and shuttle service to downtown Charleston
What You Need to Know
- 2-night minimum stay required on Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Travelzoo Tip: Although all our dates are discounted, we found the biggest savings on weekend stays.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Seaside 4.5-star hotel on the largest marina in the Carolinas
- Free shuttle to the beach on Sullivan’s Island and historic downtown
- All rooms have private balconies or patios with water views
- Features bars and restaurants, a heated outdoor pool and loaner bikes
Located in Mount Pleasant, the 4.5-star harborside resort offers clean, comfortable accommodations within a 15-minute drive of Charleston’s Historic District. This property is less than a 15-minute walk from USS Yorktown State Park and the Cold War Submarine Memorial, while Fort Sumter is a 25-minute ferry ride away. The waterfront hotel provides transportation for guests to Sullivan’s Island — about 15 minutes away — via a free shuttle service.
Rooms are washed in cheery pastel shades while oversized windows flood the spaces with natural light, and doors open to private balconies or patios looking out at the pool deck, surrounding wetlands and harbor.
Guests can soak up the low-country sunshine from the resort's three pools — one is heated — or in private cabanas while waiters deliver frosty cocktails from the Tiki Bar, or they can play a game of bocce on the waterfront court. Visitors have complimentary use of the hotel’s bicycles and fitness center. The resort arranges inshore and offshore fishing charters leaving directly from the dock.
On-site dining options include the open-air Charleston Harbor Fish House where sustainable seafood is paired with panoramic views of Charleston as well as casual choices like the waterfront Bridge Bar and indoor Reel Bar. After a day of fun in the sun, guests can unwind with a cold beer or chilled glass of wine and watch the sunset from wicker sofas on the porch.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of US$30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/facility fee includes WiFi, daily parking, shuttle services to historic district, bike rentals, 3 resort style swimming pools, one which is heated, and resort amenities.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The resort/facility fee includes WiFi, daily parking, shuttle services to historic district, bike rentals, 3 resort style swimming pools, one which is heated, and resort amenities.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£130 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(66 Member Ratings)