Calabash Cove Resort & Spa
Why We Love It
- Set on a hillside that overlooks a secluded beach on Bonaire Bay
- Rooms are crafted with mahogany wood and many even feature private plunge pools
- On-site spa offers a wide range of treatment options
- Rodney Bay, with its dining, shopping and entertainment options, is about 15 minutes by car
"Stylish, sophisticated, and friendly" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Nestled on a hillside, this St. Lucia boutique hotel overlooks the Caribbean waters of Bonaire Bay. The hotel is adults-only and feels private and romantic, making it a great choice for couples.
Rooms range from cottages with private plunge pools to swim-up suites with their own Jacuzzis -- all with water views.
Added relaxation can be found at the on-site Ti Spa, which offers a wide menu of treatments. Additional amenities include a fitness center, two bars (one of which is a swim-up pool bar), and Windsong restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Rodney Bay's dining, shopping, nightlife and entertainment are about a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- "It just seems to get everything right, from the personalized service from a crackerjack staff to the spacious and smart-looking cottages and villas, many with private plunge pools, hammocks, and outdoor rain showers, to the fresh and flavorful food at the resort restaurant, Windsong" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Adults only resort. Extra beds are not available.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
All Inclusive rates include all meals and beverages, fully stocked in room mini-fridge and bar.
Breakfast Only rates include full breakfast in the Windsong Restaurant or on your private balcony.
Room price is based on two adults. Please email email@example.com with your confirmation number for single occupancy pricing.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.