Member Exclusive – 4-Star Banff Stay w/$25 in Extras, Save 55%
Say goodbye to crowds and hello to cheaper vacations when you travel after the schools go back, including at the 4-star Moose Hotel & Suites in downtown Banff, where fall and winter stays are now 55% less than summer dates.
- What's included:
- £153 per night ... Superior Queen
- £166 per night ... Superior King
- $25 spa credit for Meadow Spa & Pools
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +£13 per guest, per night; children up to age 16 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; cancel prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival to avoid penalties
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
- The Meadow Spa and pools appointments sell out quickly and advance reservations are highly recommended for spa services. Please contact 403-760-8577 to make a appointments prior to check-in. A full list of spa services can be found here: http://banffmeadowspa.com/
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Located on Banff Avenue, it’s a short walk from downtown Banff
- The two heated rooftop pools feature stunning mountain views and fire pits
- Rated number 1 hotel in Banff on TripAdvisor
- Wi-Fi, parking and Banff Transit passes are complimentary with each stay
This 4-star property comes with everything you need for a relaxing Rockies retreat. Conveniently located on Banff Avenue, the heart of Banff is just a short walk away. Take full advantage of having the Canadian Rockies at your doorstep, with easy access to the Upper Hot Springs, Banff Gondola, and some of the best skiing the West has to offer.
The Moose Hotel and Suites is decorated in crisp neutrals, with clean, modern lines. Wooden beams and leather accents add to the warmth of this upscale mountain lodge. The moose theme is continued throughout the hotel with colourful pieces by Aboriginal artist Jason Carter.
Bedrooms come with mountain luxury beds, rain showers, LED Smart TVs, safes, mini-fridges, coffee makers and kettles. Laundry facilities and room service are also available. Wi-Fi, Banff transit passes and parking (with 2 Tesla charging stations) are free.
Guests can make use of the indoor pool, fitness centre, sauna, and the rooftop seating area -- complete with fire pits and two hot pools. The hotel’s Italian restaurant, Pacini, serves up a variety of options for any meal, and caters well to dietary restrictions. After a day in the great outdoors, you can sit back and pamper yourself at the full-service Meadow Spa.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible spa
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 16 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge for toddlers.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra person charge is CAD $20 per person, per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged CA$25 (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Meadow Spa and pools appointments sell out quickly and advance reservations are highly recommended for spa services. Please contact 403-760-8577 to make a appointments prior to check-in. A full list of spa services can be found here: http://banffmeadowspa.com/
Up to 55% off
When You Can Go
Most dates through December 14
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 90-minute drive from Calgary International Airport.
Driving directions: Take the TransCanada Highway west to Banff. After you reach the Banff National Park Gates, it will be another 15 minute drive (15 km). Take the First Banff Exit. Turn left at the stop sign (onto Banff Ave). The Moose Hotel & Suites is approximately five minutes (4.1 km) from the exit.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.