£79 & up—Manchester city centre break w/prosecco
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Townhouse Hotel Manchester is a stylish hotel on Portland Street, close to the city centre's attractions and shopping area. In a former shipping warehouse built in the 1870s, it is now a Grade II-listed building. Overnight stays with breakfast, start from £79 with this offer, including a glass of prosecco each and late checkout until noon.
- Valid until 31 August, 2023
- £79... Sunday
- £89... Monday-Thursday
- £119... Friday
- Overnight stay in a Classic Double room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A glass of prosecco each (worth £5.50 per person)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations and modifications are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- Townhouse Hotel Manchester is an 85-room hotel on Manchester's historic Portland Street in the city centre.
- There are plenty of places for a drink and a bite to eat in the surrounding area, including the many restaurants of nearby Chinatown. Back at the hotel, the 101 Bar is the relaxed setting for light lunches and drinks, while the 101 Brasserie serves steaks and burgers, plus a selection of salads and sandwiches.
- The hotel is ideally placed for visiting cultural attractions including the Manchester Art Gallery and the Manchester Central Library, both of which are a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- The Manchester Arndale, one of the UK's largest shopping centres with around 200 stores and a range of popular eateries, is less than a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Public transport links are excellent if you're arriving by coach or train—Manchester coach station, Manchester Piccadilly railway station and Manchester Oxford Road station are all within half a mile of the hotel.
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available.
Cot not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: City tax not included in the total price: £1 per room per night payable at the hotel.
up to 35% Off
£79 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
- +44 (0) 20 3564 9000 UK & Europe
- 1-877-966-0000 U.S. and Canada (toll-free)
- Email us
Customer Service available Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)