£177 – Long Beach Waterfront Hotel w/Parking, 40% Off
Save 40% into December at this hip Latin-inspired Long Beach hotel that features its own sandy beach along the waterfront.
- What's included:
- £177 per night ... most dates September-December
- Stay in an upgraded waterview room with a king or two queen beds
- Complimentary parking (£21 value)
- Holiday dates -- Nov. 18-28 and Dec. 17-28 -- also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding
- Additional adults are +£9 per guest, per night
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"This once boutique property hits you with hip immediately upon entering" -- Lonely Planet
Why We Love It
- The waterfront location comes with its own 6,500-square-foot sandy beach, Playa at the Maya
- Fuego restaurant, an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner, serves fresh seafood dishes with harbor views
- Relax in the waterfront pool with floating poolside cabanas and fire pits
- A complimentary shuttle offers rides within 2 miles, including downtown, Shoreline Village, the aquarium and the convention center
Hotel Maya, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, brings a low-key Latin vibe to the Long Beach waterfront. Set on 11 acres covered with more than 400 palm trees, an agave garden, pebble walkways and bright colorful tiles, the hotel is a quieter (but still convenient) alternative to downtown. A seasonal (May-October) water taxi provides transportation across the bay to downtown Long Beach, and the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to destinations within 2 miles.
The property includes a walking track, a waterfront pool with floating cabanas and -- the real highlight -- its own 6,500-square-foot sandy beach area with fire pits. Savor Latin cuisine at the on-site Fuego restaurant, an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner featuring everything from ceviche and fresh seafood to barbecue, steaks and, of course, margaritas. The bar also serves 150 types of tequilas -- the largest selection in the region.
Guests can use the free bike rentals to cruise along downtown Long Beach's bike boulevards, which were built as part of the city's push to become one of the most bike-centric cities in California. The historic Queen Mary, a ship turned museum and floating hotel, is half a mile away.
- “West of the Queen Mary, this once boutique property hits you with hip immediately upon entering the rusted-steel, glass and magenta paneled lobby” -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request and in King Water View Balcony room only: $25 (subject to tax) per night. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is $10.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Extra bed available on request and in King Water View Balcony room only: $25 (subject to tax) per night. Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is $10.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Pets are allowed on request: US$50 plus tax, per stay.
Maximum weight: 23 kg.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£177 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates September-December
Getting ThereHotel Maya is a 20-minute drive from Long Beach Airport, or about a 30-minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport in good traffic.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(26 Member Ratings)