Hotel Maya - a DoubleTree by Hilton
Why We Love It
- The waterfront location comes with its own 6,500-square-foot sandy beach, Playa at the Maya
- Fuego restaurant, an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner, serves fresh seafood dishes with harbor views
- Relax in the waterfront pool with floating poolside cabanas and fire pits
- A complimentary shuttle offers rides within two miles, including downtown, Shoreline Village, the aquarium and the convention center
“A clever and contemporary fusion of Mediterranean and Latin themes" -- Los Angeles Times
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hotel Maya, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, brings a low-key Latin vibe to the Long Beach waterfront. Set on 11 acres covered with more than 400 palm trees, an agave garden, pebble walkways and bright colorful tiles, the hotel is a quieter (but still convenient) alternative to downtown. A seasonal (May-October) water taxi provides transportation across the bay to downtown Long Beach, and the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to destinations within two miles.
The property includes a walking track, a waterfront pool with floating cabanas and -- the real highlight -- its own 6,500-square-foot sandy beach area with fire pits. Savor Latin cuisine at the on-site Fuego restaurant, an OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner featuring everything from ceviche and fresh seafood to barbecue, steaks and, of course, margaritas. The bar also serves 150 types of tequilas -- the largest selection in the region.
Guests can use the free bike rentals to cruise along downtown Long Beach's bike boulevards, which were built as part of the city's push to become one of the most bike-centric cities in California. The historic Queen Mary, a ship turned museum and floating hotel, is half a mile away.
- “West of the Queen Mary, this once boutique property now associated with Double Tree hits you with hip immediately upon entering the rusted-steel and glass lobby” -- Lonely Planet
- “A clever and contemporary fusion of Mediterranean and Latin themes, delivered with a mix of hot colors, rich textures and inviting public spaces” -- Los Angeles Times
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra bed available on request and in King Water View Balcony room only: $25 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets (maximum weight: 50 pounds) are allowed on request, and will be charged $50 non-refundable fee (subject to tax) per stay. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.