Sol Beach House Ibiza
Why We Love It
- Its adults-only policy makes it a good choice for a grown-up getaway
- The 2 outdoor pools have sea views
- There's a choice of places to enjoy a drink or a bite to eat
- Santa Eulalia's restaurants & bars are within walking distance
"Light and bright with a trendy vintage vibe." -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
With its seafront location and adults-only policy (no under-16s), the Sol Beach House Ibiza is a good option if you're looking for a grown-up getaway on Ibiza's east coast. This laid-back hotel is just a stroll away from the marina at Santa Eulalia del Rio, which is the third-largest town on the island and is home to a good choice of restaurants, bars and shops.
The town also has a sandy beach and a palm-lined seaside promenade. Cosmopolitan Ibiza Town, with its medieval old town, effervescent nightlife, restaurants and bars, is around 15 kilometres from the hotel, while the airport is around 23 kilometres away.
If you're looking for somewhere to relax and unwind in the Ibizan sunshine, the hotel has hammocks, sun terraces and a choice of two outdoor pools with sea views. There's a contemporary buffet restaurant with an open kitchen and a spacious terrace with views of the sparkling Mediterranean, plus a light and airy lobby bar. For a relaxed lunch by the pool or on the terrace, head to Sol Shack Chiringuito, which serves Mediterranean dishes and international favourites including sandwiches, pizzas and pasta dishes.
The 239 rooms and suites are decorated with fresh white and pale natural wood, with accents of aquamarines and pinks provided by the carefully considered soft furnishings. They have balconies or terraces with views of the sea or the pools and gardens. Suites and some higher category rooms have extras such as welcome mini-bar selections.
- "The sleek swimming pool at Sol Beach House is the pièce de résistance of the hotel." -- London Evening Standard
"Sol Beach House Ibiza is light and bright with a trendy vintage vibe." -- The Daily Telegraph
"Sol Beach House is perfect for those who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the main hubs." -- London Evening Standard
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.