Hotel Casa Bonay
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Casa Bonay is home to a number of creative projects, plus several places to eat & drinl
- It's included in The Daily Telegraph's guide to Barcelona's best hotels
- "A relaxed and homely, collaborative space that hums with the city's creative energy" -- London Evening Standard
- It's within walking distance of many city sights & attractions
More than a hotel, Casa Bonay is a painstakingly restored and reimagined neo-Classical building that brings together in one hotel a number of enterprises, from a small independent bookshop and a cold-pressed juice bar to a concept restaurant, a shirt maker and a coffee shop. The London Evening Standard calls it "a relaxed and homely, collaborative space that hums with the city's creative energy".
It's in L'Eixample, in a convenient spot for exploring Barcelona on foot or by public transport. Tetuan Metro station is just a couple of minutes away and many popular sights are within walking distance. Gaudí's Sagrada Família is around 15 minutes' walk from the hotel, and the Gothic Quarter and El Born are both around 20 minutes' walk away.
There are plenty of places to relax and unwind with a drink or a bite to eat at Casa Bonay. Libertine, the hotel's atmospheric bar-restaurant, serves international cuisine and drinks until late, and the building is also home to Elephant, Crocodile, Monkey -- an independent restaurant that serves an eclectic seasonal menu, accompanied by natural wines and ciders. At lunchtime, the pop-up eatery TÊT serves a Vietnamese menu. There's also a coffee shop (Satan's Coffee Corner) and a juice bar (Mother).
Many bedrooms retain original features such as high ceilings and restored mosaic floors. Some rooms have terraces and come equipped with yoga kits.
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.21 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.