The Standard Spa Miami Beach
Why We Love It
- Adults-only (14+) hotel between downtown Miami and South Beach
- Guests enjoy free access to spa’s hammam, mudroom and hydrotherapy room
- Use of paddleboards, kayaks, bicycles and yoga classes included in room rate
- Health-focused hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean fare
"This excellent boutique blends a bevy of spa services, hipster funk and South Beach sex" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Located within a five-minute drive of South Beach, The Standard Spa Miami Beach attracts “trendy 30- and 40-year-olds interested in showing off their hot bods at the pool” (Fodor’s) before enjoying the property’s coed spa activities including the hammam, cedar sauna and hydrotherapy lounge – all complimentary to guests. The Belle Isle boutique hotel is the Floridian sister property of André Balazs’s fashionable LA and NYC lodgings overlooking Biscayne Bay.
The adults-only property entertains active travelers with complimentary yoga classes, use of the hotel’s paddleboards, kayaks and Warby Parker bicycles. Those looking to unwind after spa treatments can relax in the garden at one of the fire pits, on a swing or in a daybed.
Rooms at the trendy hotel feature minimal design in sandy tones and over-the-top amenities like rainfall showerheads, minibars and organic bath products. Most rooms have blonde wood patios draped in gossamer privacy curtains – and some with claw foot tubs for a bath-with-a-view.
The hotel’s infinity pool overflows into the horizon looking out at the water and is surrounded by chaise lounge chairs and umbrellas. Nearby, guests can relax in the waterfall Jacuzzi tub or outdoor mud bath. For a healthy meal, the hotel dishes up traditional Mediterranean cuisine at Lido Restaurant & Bayside Grill. On the first Sunday of every month, guests and locals gather to play bingo at the hotel.
- "This water park-for-sophisticates is built around communal spa activities, rather than the solitary treatments" -- Conde Nast Traveler
- "In some ways, the location beats the beach: you still get the sea breeze but without the crowds, and at night the twinkling lights of Miami’s skyline add romance" -- TimeOut Miami
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 1pm.
Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 1pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Resort fee: USD 24.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.