£129 & up – Central London apartment stay with breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Overnight stays in London, five minutes' walk away from Pimlico Underground station in Zone 1, now start from £129 for a One Bedroom Apartment, saving up to 34% on regular prices. The apartments are in Dolphin Square -- which has been home to actors, politicians, famous spies and even a princess over the last 80 years -- and are a 15-minute walk away from Westminster, Victoria and Tate Britain.
- Overnight accommodation in a spacious One Bedroom Apartment, with a welcome drink (once per stay, served in the Bar & Grill restaurant). Rates vary between £129-£209 per room depending on the date booked. Lowest rates are on Sundays; highest are usually Monday-Wednesday
- Full breakfast (à la carte menu and continental buffet; worth £15.95 per person)
- An overnight stay in a smaller Studio Apartment, with breakfast and a welcome drink on arrival, now starts from £119 on Sundays; other days vary between £133-£199
- An overnight stay in a larger Two Bedroom Apartment, with breakfast and a welcome drink on arrival, now starts from £249 on Sundays, other days vary between £259-£269
Why We Love This Hotel
- Dolphin Square is set around a private garden square, and lists Princess Anne, former prime minister Harold Wilson and numerous actors among its former residents
- Apartments are spacious and are within walking distance of many of the city's top sights
- There is an indoor pool and a gym, while the Moroccan-themed spa offers a variety of treatments (access to leisure facilities are free of charge, spa treatments cost extra)
- Tate Britain, Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and Sloane Square are all less than 25 minutes' walk away
Dolphin House Serviced Apartments are in Dolphin Square, a famous development in Pimlico that counts Princess Anne, former prime minister Harold Wilson and numerous actors, politicians and spies among its former residents. Dolphin Square is built around a pretty Grade II-listed courtyard garden, and is on Grosvenor Street, which runs alongside the River Thames on its north bank.
Many of London's key attractions are within walking distance. Buckingham Palace is a 20-minute walk, as is Battersea Park Children's Zoo and gardens. Sloane Square, the Saatchi Gallery and the high-end stores of Chelsea's King's Road, as well as the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, are within a 25-minute walk.
The Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum are a 20-minute bus ride away; hop on the 360 bus at Lupus Street to reach London's Museum Mile in around 20 minutes.
The "small but beautifully formed and sumptuously luxurious" (The Good Spa Guide) Spa at Dolphin Square is a lantern-lit sanctuary in the heart of London (treatments are available for an extra charge; advance booking recommended). Leisure facilities also include a gym, an indoor pool and tennis courts.
There is an informal Bar and Grill restaurant and on-site shopping arcade. Apartments have pantry-style kitchens or full kitchen in 2-bedroom units with appliances. Wi-Fi is free.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Car park fee: £35 per day. There is a fee for using the Spa.
There is a fee for using the Spa.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Sauna and Spa are closed on New Year's Day (1 January).
Up to 34% off
£129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(19 Member Ratings)