Courtyard by Marriott Anaheim Theme Park Entrance
Why We Love It
- Perfect for big families, each room sleeps up to six people and comes with bunk beds, a fridge and microwave
- There's an on-site waterpark with large slides, a heated pool and a separate splash pad area for small children
- The property is new (opened in 2015) and gets rave reviews by past guests
- Guests can walk to Disneyland in under ten minutes
"#3 of 116 Anaheim hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
Opened in 2015, the unique Courtyard Anaheim Theme Park Entrance is not your typical business-focused Courtyard property.
With a waterpark, heated outdoor pools and roomy suites, this resort was designed specifically for larger families -- each room sleeps up to six people. Every room comes with a bunk bed, fridge and microwave. Wi-Fi and in-room Netflix streaming is included in the nightly rate. Some rooms have views of the nightly firework shows at Disney.
The only parking option at the hotel is valet for a fee of $20 per day. However, the hotel is less than a 10-minute walk to Disneyland -- so guests staying here can avoid the hassle of taking a shuttle or parking at the theme park.
The property also has on-site laundry facilities, three restaurants and a Starbucks.
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.50 and USD 12.50 for adults, USD 3.50 and USD 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 16 January 2018 to 26 January 2018 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Water park
- Spa tub