£185 – It's Back: Vermont 4-Star Ski Retreat w/Lift Tickets
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members loved this offer so much last time, we brought it back: Now’s your chance to snag £146 in nightly savings on a last-minute ski retreat at one of the Top 15 Resorts in the Northeast (Condé Nast Readers' Choice 2020). Better still — members receive free lift tickets, a perk you won’t find anywhere else.
"One of the most outstanding properties in Woodstock" — Oyster.com
- Check in through March 14
- £185 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- £240 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Stay in a Garden King Room; upgraded room types are also discounted
- Two complimentary lift tickets, per day, at the nearby Suicide Six Mountain (reg. £99, weekdays; reg. £152, weekends)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival, in order to refund a 50% deposit charged at time of booking
- The resort’s downhill ski mountain, Suicide Six, is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, and fat biking are available as part of this deal for Monday and Tuesday.
- Skiing will look a little different this year — read more about Suicide Six's modified operations and updated schedule
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a facility fee of £25 plus tax, per night; the fee covers self-parking, shuttle service, fitness center access, in-room coffee, tea, bottled water and more
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly in select rooms only; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Vermont is currently limiting travel from out of state — make sure and review local and state guidelines before booking.
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort sits on an estate originally built by Laurence Rockefeller
- Loads of year-round activities range from tennis and golf to mountain biking and skiing
- Speaking of, nearby Suicide Six Mountain offers 23 runs over a 650-foot vertical drop
- Back at the resort, you'll find five restaurants, plus a 10,000-square-foot spa with an impressive roster of treatments
- Stay with confidece — read more about the resort's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Woodstock Inn & Resort feels quintessentially Vermont in the best possible way: For starters, it's set against the backdrop of Woodstock Village — home to covered bridges, artisan shops and loads of quaint colonial architecture. It also boasts uniquely Green State amenities like the on-site dairy farm, where guests can sample homemade cheese and ice cream, on top of more traditional resort activities like the Nordic center, Suicide Six ski area, tennis courts and spa.
The hotel itself was originally built by the Rockefeller family, and it still bears Gilded Age design elements like the meticulously maintained gardens or the immense fireplace in the lobby. The upscale vibe extends to the guest rooms, too, thanks to high-end amenities like mahogany furnishings, pillowtop mattresses, plush robes and in-room Nespresso machines.
On-site, you'll find five restaurants offering everything from local brews and après-ski cocktails at Perley's Pourhouse to AAA 4-Diamond award-winning cuisine at the resort's flagship Red Rooster restaurant. Guests can also partake in wine tastings and cooking classes at the Billings Farm Learning Kitchen on the resort.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed (cots) are available, and fit in a limited number of rooms.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Some rooms have a maximum occupancy of two people and most rooms have a maximum of 4.
Extra bed (cots) are available, and fit in a limited number of rooms.
Pets are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of US$35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Because Vermont is still limited to 50% capacity in all restaurants, advance reservations are recommended for all meals, whether at the resort or in the local community. Reservations are required for dinner at both the Red Rooster and Richardson's Tavern.
Our spa offers only treatments at this time. Showers, jacuzzi, and steam room are temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
Game Room & Valet Parking are currently not available.
Laundry / Dry Cleaning is available (limited hours / fees apply).
Room amenities include a mini-refrigerator.
Roll-in Shower is available on request.
Modified Operations Plan: https://www.woodstockinn.com/modified-resort-operations
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit our Stay Safe Guidelines: https://www.woodstockinn.com/stay-safe
Pre-arrival Vermont Certificate of Compliance: https://www.woodstockinn.com/vermont-certificate-of-compliance-waiver-form
Vermont has travel restrictions based on the county the guest is from.
See www.accd.vermont.gov/travel for an interactive map.
Counties that show as Green on the map may stay in Vermont with no quarantine necessary.
Guests from Yellow or Red counties must quarantine for 14 days or for 7 days followed by a negative COVID-19 test.
Guests traveling via commercial air, train, or bus must quarantine in Vermont for 14 days or 7 days with a negative COVID-19 test, before staying at the resort.
Save more than $150
£185 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(53 Member Ratings)