£62 – Niagara Falls Stays w/Casino Credit, Breakfast & Parking, Reg. £119
Stay a 10-minute walk from the Horseshoe Falls with this offer that saves over 45% on stays and includes additional perks.
- What's included:
- £62 per night ... Sunday-Thursday through Dec. 20 and from Jan. 3 - March 7
- Accommodations in a Traditional room with two queen beds
- Includes a $50 casino credit for Fallsview Casino or Casino Niagara, beer tastings for two at Niagara Brewing Company and other dining credits
- Upgraded room types and select weekends also available
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Extra bed available on request and in Traditional Rooms only; extra occupant fee for guests ages 17 and over is £18 (plus taxes) per person, per night.
- Refundable price; 72-hour cancellation policy applies
- No matter where you book, a 6.67% resort fee (inclusive of tax) is applicable; the fee covers buffet breakfast for two, Wi-Fi, parking and use of amenities such as indoor pool and sauna
- Not pet-friendly
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- Walking distance to the Falls, and close to all of Clifton Hill's myriad attractions
- Parking is free, a hard-to-come-by amenity in Niagara Falls
- The large indoor pool is located in a sunlit courtyard in the centre of the hotel
- All guests of the hotel enjoy a free buffet breakfast and Wi-Fi
Within walking distance of the Falls, this family-friendly hotel is right in the centre of all the action in Clifton Hill. Fallsview Indoor Waterpark is within a five-minute walk from the hotel, and both Casino Niagara and the Rainbow Bridge to the U.S. are reachable in under 10 minutes.
The large indoor pool and sauna are located in the central courtyard of the hotel, adjacent to the terrace, where guests can take advantage of the free breakfast buffet every morning. Many of the guest rooms have balconies overlooking this sunny central courtyard. Rooms have all the expected amenities, along with free Wi-Fi, while Family Suites have two connecting bedrooms and a minifridge. Jacuzzi Suites have oversized tubs in the rooms.
Free parking is available for all hotel guests, something that is rarely offered by Niagara Falls hotels, and the business centre is open 24 hours a day. There's no on-site restaurant, but there are a multitude of options at your doorstep.
Note: The pool will be closed from Jan. 29 - Feb. 8 for scheduled maintenance.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge (based on availability) for children up to the age of 2 in the Traditional Rooms and Family Suites.
Extra bed available on request and in Traditional Rooms only: CA$25.00 (subject to tax) per night.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra occupant fee for guests over the age of 17 is CA$25.00 (subject to tax, per person per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cot/crib available on request, free of charge (based on availability) for children up to the age of 2 in the Traditional Rooms and Family Suites.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
No matter where you book, a 6.67% resort fee (inclusive of tax) is applicable; the fee covers buffet breakfast for two, Wi-Fi, parking and use of amenities.
Over 45% Off
£62 / night
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday through Dec. 20; Jan. 3 - March 7
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 25-minute drive from Niagara Falls International Airport, a 45-minute drive from Buffalo Niagara International Airport and a 1.5-hour drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(351 Member Ratings)