Radisson Blu Mall of America
Why We Love It
- The AAA 4-Diamond property is the only hotel connected to the Mall of America
- Free shuttle service from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
- Features an indoor saltwater pool, 24-hour fitness center and farm-to-table restaurant
"Visitors seeking hotel accommodations near the Mall of America can’t get much closer than this Radisson" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond Radisson Blu Mall of America is a high-end option connected to the largest indoor entertainment and shopping mall in the United States via an enclosed skyway. From the Bloomington hotel, visitors can hop on the Metro Transit Light Rail to reach downtown Minneapolis. The ultra-modern entrance features a “tissue paper” wall, meant to represent a shopping bag behind suspended light fixtures and white acorn-shaped chairs.
The hotel offers three accommodation options. Urban Rooms are decorated with iconic art and modern furnishing accented with bold bursts of color, Mansion Rooms feature timeless designs in soothing blues and rich wood furniture, and Naturally Cool Rooms have a pale neutral palate with wood flooring and metal accents. All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi, flat screen televisions, refrigerators and one king or two queen beds. Room service is available around the clock in all accommodations.
After a day of shopping or sightseeing, guests can cool off in the hotel’s indoor saltwater pool or pamper themselves at the Solimar Spa & Salon. Those looking for an additional workout after walking around the mall can hit the on-site gym, open 24 hours a day. For farm-to-table cuisine or cocktails, guests and locals alike flock to the FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar.
In addition to over 500 shops, the Mall of America is home to comedy shows and roller coaster rides at the Nickelodeon Universe theme park. The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to and from the nearby Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
- "Beckons to shopaholics seeking a convenient place to hang their hats" -- U.S. News & World Report
- "Eye-popping modern design, a 'floating' fireplace and colorful lighting wow guests in the lobby of the high-rise Radisson Blu" -- AAA
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 20 for adults, USD 7 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.