Why We Love It
- Contemporary, quirky design on the edge of Montreal's historic central district
- Directly connects to the city's underground network of shops and metro stations
- Absinthe bar pours the mischevious "green fairy"
- Rooms are particularly spacious for Montreal, at about 420 square feet
"[Draws] design-savvy tourists" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Facing both Old Montreal and the city's convention center, the InterContinental Montreal is a great stopover for both business travelers and sightseers. Rooms are spacious, at about 420 square feet, and corner rooms are particularly large, with two walls of nearly floor-to-ceiling windows filled with skyline views.
Absinthe, the titillatingly illicit beverage of choice for artists in belle epoque Paris, now flows freely (and legally) from ornate glass vessels in the lobby bar Sarah B. The Provencal brasserie Osco! serves a hearty breakfast buffet of pastries, juices, salmon, omelets and cold cuts.
Less than five blocks from the hotel, the straight streets of downtown start to warp and curve along the winding footpaths that make up Montreal's historic core. Here, stately stone structures and cobbled streets surround 18th- and 19th-century landmarks from the town's founding, including a Gothic chapel, a Renaissance Revival market pavilion, and remains of the ramparts that surrounded the original fortified city.
- "This award-winning luxury hotel ... [draws] international business travelers and design-savvy tourists" -- Fodor's
- "[Rooms] are spacious, quiet, and outfitted with marble bathrooms, low-slung wingback chairs, and comfortable beds" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
Services Baby-sitting service on request (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
Internet Wi-Fi in guest rooms (Complimentary for IHG rewards members, otherwise fees apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children 18 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 2. Extra beds not available.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CA$45 per stay on checkout.