Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
Why We Love It
- Massive, modern hotel within two blocks of the U.S. Capitol Building and Union Station
- Features an indoor heated pool and fitness center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public spaces
- Regency Club includes free breakfast and evening cocktail reception
"A solid choice if you're planning on spending a lot of time on the Hill" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A 10-minute walk delivers guests of the Hyatt Regency Washington to the United States Capitol Building, the Georgetown University Law Center and Union Station’s train terminals. This central location makes the massive property -- stretching the length of an entire city block -- ideal for tourists and those in town on government business.
All accommodations are decorated with gold accents, dark wood and stylish leather. Each features a king-size bed, desk and flat-screen HD television with video checkout capabilities. Visitors can upgrade to the Regency Club, which includes access to the 11th floor lounge for continental breakfast, refreshments throughout the day and evening cocktails with hors d’oeuvres. Suites include dining tables for six, refrigerators, separate seating areas and up to three bedrooms.
Visitors can dine at the on-site Article One restaurant or lounge. Sunlight floods the glass-enclosed heated pool, and in warm weather, guests can sunbath on the outdoor terrace, lined with lounge chairs. Adjacent to the pool, the hotel provides a large fitness center and any gear forgotten at home can be replaced in the property’s gift shop. The hotel offers express check-in and checkout, a 24-hour FedEx business center and complimentary W-Fi in rooms as well as common areas.
- "Unbeatable for location, the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill is within walking distance of many must-see DC attractions" -- Travel + Leisure
- "A favorite for political events, fundraising dinners, and networking meetings" -- Fodor’s
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 62.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.