Sirayane Boutique Hotel and Spa
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Peaceful location with stunning Atlas Mountain views
- A free shuttle takes guests the 10 minutes to Marrakesh's colourful medina
- There's a small spa for hammam treatments & a lovely pool on site that is heated in winter
- Plenty of free extras including breakfast, Wi-Fi, and traditional mint tea on arrival
The hotel is hidden in a rural spot, 10 minutes' drive from the colour and clamour of the medina, and is a good choice for a tranquil retreat. When it's time to explore the souks and old town of Marrakesh, there is a free city-centre shuttle, which runs six times a day until late.
On-site, there is a 29-metre palm-fringed pool (heated November-April), a fitness room and a small spa -- recommended by OK! Magazine, which described the hammam treatments as "pure bliss".
The restaurant serves up an extensive breakfast spread, including Moroccan pancakes and omelettes cooked to order, and the dinner menu ranges from French and international classics to authentic (not to mention excellent) Moroccan tagines.
Rooms are spacious and stylish, with enormous wooden headboards, polished floors and concrete terraces. Most suites have their own private gardens and some also come with individual plunge pools (heated November-April). Basic rooms overlook the rear of the property, so choose a larger room or suite for views over the Atlas Mountain and the pool.
- Gym / fitness center
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 220 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 27 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.