Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria
Why We Love It
- The upscale hotel was designed by renowned architect I.M. Pei
- Includes free Wi-Fi and shuttle service within a three-mile radius
- Property features a large outdoor pool, sundeck and 24-hour gym
- Room renovations were completed in April 2016
"A few short blocks from the famed Galleria, making it a popular place with shopaholics" -- Gayot.com
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The upscale Hilton Houston Post Oak was designed by I.M. Pei with twin towers connecting through glass archways in the 14-story lobby atrium adorned with a striking crystal chandelier. Set on the beautiful tree-lined Post Oak Boulevard, the hotel is a mile from the Galleria Mall and Memorial Park. A free shuttle transports visitors within a three-mile radius of the hotel.
Fresh off renovations completed in April 2016, guest rooms feature a neutral color scheme in modern furnishings against bright white linens. All accommodations have floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to balconies; flat-screen televisions preloaded with video games; free Wi-Fi; and the choice of one king, two queens or two double beds. Junior suites give guests extra space in the form of a parlor area with seating, a wet bar, a microwave and a refrigerator. Upgrading to the Executive level adds access to the private lounge where free daily breakfasts and evening snacks are served.
The second floor opens to a sprawling sundeck lined with preppy blue-and-white-striped cabanas and lounge chairs that match the cerulean swimming pool they surround. There is also a new 24-hour fitness center and business center with meeting space.
A breakfast buffet with over 60 items to choose from is offered each morning in the hotel lobby. For lunch and dinner, the Promenade serves classic American cuisine, including USDA Angus beef and fresh seafood, in a casual atmosphere. After dinner, guests congregate in the Brittany Bar, a British-style pub outfitted in plaids and dark wood paneling. In-room dining is available from 6am until 11am and from 5pm until 2am, satisfying late-night cravings and early-morning hunger.
- "No matter the reason for the stay, recent guests say this Hilton is a good value for the money" -- U.S. News & World Report
- "Designed by renowned architect I.M. Pei ... one of Houston's many architectural treasures" -- Gayot.com
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 50.00 per day
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.