Albion South Beach Hotel
Why We Love It
- 1930s “ocean liner” boutique hotel revamped with modern furnishings and technology
- Extensive private art collection throughout the common spaces
- Located one block from the beach and adjacent to Lincoln Road Mall
- Features an outdoor pool with loungers and bar service
"One of the best values in South Beach, with a location just blocks from the beach and Lincoln Road Mall" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
Set just off Lincoln Road and one block from the sand, the Albion South Beach is a perfect example of the 1930s “ocean liner” architecture found in Miami. The building is bowed like a ship and has porthole windows. The art deco lobby is furnished in nautical navy and white against a red accent wall and two-story windows. An extensive art collection owned by the Rubell family (known for their connection to Studio 54) decorates the building.
Originally designed by Igor Polevitzky of Havana’s Hotel Nacional fame in 1939, the property was last renovated in 2005. With only 100 guest rooms, the boutique hotel pampers visitors with oversized pillows, complimentary Wi-Fi, cucumber-based toiletries and morning newspapers delivered to the doorstep. Dogs are welcome to stay for an additional fee. Guests receive VIP entry to many of the nearby nightclubs.
Portholes are carved into the side of the elevated pool where occasional shows are performed. The Repour Café is open for breakfast and lunch with the option to dine indoors or on the terrace and serves complimentary coffee and tea throughout the day. After dark, the bar stays open, dispensing handcrafted cocktails. There is also a modern, spacious fitness center on site, and guests can stroll a block to the beachfront promenade to walk, jog or bike with the best views in South Beach.
- "The Albion is more of a hotel for quiet, hip, intellectual types rather than those who prefer to be on parade" -- Frommer’s
- "This landmark 1939 hotel just off Lincoln Road and a block away from the ocean is a minimalist chic haven" -- Gayot.com
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12 for adults and USD 6 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.